GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question (Women)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/07/06 at 02:57
Regular
Question - When women go into the settling down phase of life, do they (consciously or otherwise) find themselves attracted to providers instead of lovers, or do they just 'settle' for a man who'll marry them?
Tue 04/07/06 at 21:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Indeed, they're independant now. Girl power and so forth
Tue 04/07/06 at 21:29
Regular
Ladybird wrote:

> I think it's important to find a a guy who can strike the
> balance of lover/companion/provider and to be confident in
> providing for yourself to never, ever have to lower your
> standards to "just settle.." no matter what age or
> phase of life.

and what standards are those?

I just can't see why women have to rely on others to provide for them.
Tue 04/07/06 at 21:26
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Ermmm i don't think they're interested in her for her looks

who would eh? WINK WINK
Tue 04/07/06 at 21:25
Regular
"Notorious Swineherd"
Yes, but unless they were planning to kill her shortly after marrying her (incidentally I will now be informing the feds), then they would have to live with her sagged jewel of a face.
Tue 04/07/06 at 21:25
Regular
I'm just wondering about this "settling down phase.." I wasn't aware that there was such a thing, honestly.. I'm thinking its probably the desperate, "omg I'll never have kids!!", "dear god look at these crowes feet!!", "crikey! me body's saggin'!", "where've all the cowboys gone??", thirty-ish thing? Hehe :P

I think it's important to find a a guy who can strike the balance of lover/companion/provider and to be confident in providing for yourself to never, ever have to lower your standards to "just settle.." no matter what age or phase of life.
Tue 04/07/06 at 21:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ermmm i don't think they're interested in her for her looks
Tue 04/07/06 at 21:10
Regular
"Notorious Swineherd"
Admittedly, I'm no woman (or so they tell me), but I'd take a guess that it would be a bit of both, you know, providing and loving.

Also, J.K.Rowling? Seriously? She has a face like a burned weaner.
Tue 04/07/06 at 20:58
Regular
Not if I beat you to her!

Then again, maybe she won't marry any of her stalkers...
Tue 04/07/06 at 17:31
Regular
If they can't find love, they go for any man. I think i'll marry for money when I grow up. J.K Rowling here I come!
Tue 04/07/06 at 02:57
Regular
Question - When women go into the settling down phase of life, do they (consciously or otherwise) find themselves attracted to providers instead of lovers, or do they just 'settle' for a man who'll marry them?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.