GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question (Women)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/07/06 at 02:57
Regular
Question - When women go into the settling down phase of life, do they (consciously or otherwise) find themselves attracted to providers instead of lovers, or do they just 'settle' for a man who'll marry them?
Fri 07/07/06 at 00:33
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Ladybird wrote:
> "date a man 15 years younger than yourself that is
> unemployed, who still lives with his parents, hangs out in an
> internet chat forum all day, and who's mother still screams at
> him to take a shower when he finally wakes up at 2 in the
> afternoon."
>
> This person is me, I'm a bit upset to see this dragged on again
> for terms of sympathy, but it does not include the fact that
> that person got up and the times he did, and could not easily
> find a job because a) He's schizophrenic, and b) Stays awake
> till 7-8am in the morning trying to talk to this person because
> he's so worried about her and she lives an 8 hour time zone
> away
>

Is that you? If you identify with my problematic example, then it is not my problem, it is yours. I was merely describing a circumstance of desperado extemity, not identifying you or anyone. Nor was I being accusatory toward anyone in particular or in any way demoralising your inability to become employed because of your schizophrenia.

> All in all, do not take what you see as 'face value' to be so.
> There are balances to all equations, sides, and I feel some
> valuable marks of this equation are missing

Perhaps you should take your own advice.
Thu 06/07/06 at 23:41
Regular
"8==="
Ha ha!

Oh... you guys...

*noogies the pair of 'em*
Thu 06/07/06 at 23:29
Regular
Ladybird wrote:
"date a man 15 years younger than yourself that is unemployed, who still lives with his parents, hangs out in an internet chat forum all day, and who's mother still screams at him to take a shower when he finally wakes up at 2 in the afternoon."

This person is me, I'm a bit upset to see this dragged on again for terms of sympathy, but it does not include the fact that that person got up and the times he did, and could not easily find a job because a) He's schizophrenic, and b) Stays awake till 7-8am in the morning trying to talk to this person because he's so worried about her and she lives an 8 hour time zone away

All in all, do not take what you see as 'face value' to be so. There are balances to all equations, sides, and I feel some valuable marks of this equation are missing

And Celestine, please don't log in with my username again
Thu 06/07/06 at 23:21
Regular
"Mooching around"
Only, Celestines posts actually I think
Thu 06/07/06 at 23:02
Regular
Not sure, might be one of the staffies or one of the mods
Thu 06/07/06 at 22:36
Regular
"Mooching around"
Urmm... Why are all these posts disappearing?
Thu 06/07/06 at 19:53
Regular
I forget, but it was quite long.

Oh and really sorry but we kinda accidently barred you from the Movies & TV forum, turns out we can't unbar people. Glad to see you're back and posting again though :D
Thu 06/07/06 at 19:48
Regular
where'd his post go? :S
Thu 06/07/06 at 19:47
Regular
Heh :)~
Thu 06/07/06 at 19:19
Regular
that's just.. desperate

:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.