GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy Forum"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/10/01 at 14:42
Regular
The game forums are closing, so i am moving the popular FF forum here. No spamming, just 100% FF. Let's start with a question.... which of the FFs is the best?
Page:
Tue 30/10/01 at 16:55
Regular
I got it on import..... :)
Tue 30/10/01 at 16:49
Regular
"Back For Good"
Is anyone else annoyed at the amount of time we have to wait for FFX, America get it before the end of the year but the PAL version has to wait for another 5 lanuages to be put on. and won't be anround till mid 2002.

Bet you anything the English is the same as the U.S so why can't we have it now.

I'm an impatient man grrrrrrrrrrrr
Tue 30/10/01 at 16:35
Regular
Code: 144 Complete wrote:
This the best place for it considering
> that the series looks like staying with sony for a long time. Hey, can we also
> discuss about square?

yeah, sure...
Tue 30/10/01 at 14:38
Regular
I prefer Final Fantasy 8 by far. 7 was also excellent, but 8 was the best.

I guess its me being of a more mathematical nature, but I found the junction system in 8 a lot more fun than any of the other systems.
Sat 27/10/01 at 17:40
Regular
Asher D wrote:
> The game forums are closing, so i am moving the popular FF forum here. No
> spamming, just 100% FF. Let's start with a question.... which of the FFs is the
> best?

This the best place for it considering that the series looks like staying with sony for a long time. Hey, can we also discuss about square?
Sat 27/10/01 at 10:29
Regular
9 was good...., but 8 was just to sensible for my liking

7 or 9, then
Fri 26/10/01 at 20:19
Regular
"You Bum!!"
FF 7 is definetely the best right now. Some magazines tend to think that FF10 is not a revolutionary game for some reason...They talk something about us not being able to go where we want on the map and in towns
Fri 26/10/01 at 18:54
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would go for FF VII!!
Fri 26/10/01 at 18:52
Regular
"accidental superher"
the cartoony graphics are such a touchy issue....frankly i don't mind....
the ffx characters look great though....
Fri 26/10/01 at 17:18
final fantasy 7 - it had the best plot, characters and there was tons and tons of extra stuff to do. it had the best baddie ever to grace a game in sephiroth and i really liked the cartoony graphics
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.