GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy Forum"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/10/01 at 14:42
Regular
The game forums are closing, so i am moving the popular FF forum here. No spamming, just 100% FF. Let's start with a question.... which of the FFs is the best?
Page:
Mon 12/11/01 at 10:58
i agree the death of aeris was a great scene and really set the plot in high gear of FF7. it is one of the best scenes of any game and it also gave sephiroth a bigger reputation in the game. it would have been interesting though to see how the game would have unfolded if it was Cloud who was the one to kill her. now that would have been excellent. how would the other characters interact with him after that? would they forgive him or not?
Mon 12/11/01 at 10:51
Regular
Final Fantasy VII has the best scene in any game ever. This game made me see how FMV sequences can be used to futher a plot and story in a way which normal graphics engines just can't.

The Aeris death scene should be remember through all time as the signle greatest scene from a game ever. It was something special, and really set this game on a higher level than any other RPG.
Mon 12/11/01 at 10:47
well i guess i have played FFIX actually and if you want i'll tell you all about the ending seeing as i've finished it 3 times. nice matrix style part of the ending though when zidane was falling past Kuja
Sat 10/11/01 at 14:25
but the best game is 8 it has the best grafixs and it is not that got much cartoon bits
Sat 10/11/01 at 14:16
hay soz to but in but i think the best person in any of the final fantasy must be rinoa she has some good moves and she has a lookalike in every final fantasy game
Sat 10/11/01 at 13:26
Ben Hodgetts wrote:
> final fantasy 7 - it had the best plot, characters and there was tons and tons
> of extra stuff to do. it had the best baddie ever to grace a game in sephiroth
> and i really liked the cartoony graphics

Guess you haven't played FFIX yet.
Fri 02/11/01 at 21:02
yea dagger, eiko and amarant were the only ones who kept getting killed all the time. zidane was the best never got taken out the battle once
Fri 02/11/01 at 17:06
Regular
Lot of point
Fri 02/11/01 at 17:03
Regular
I changed my name for 5 minutes..
Fri 02/11/01 at 16:30
Regular
i got killed once, at the end of disc three, Kuja petrified Vivi and knocked Steiner out in one go, Zidane was low on health and Dagger...well,she explains herself.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.