GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy Forum"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/10/01 at 14:42
Regular
The game forums are closing, so i am moving the popular FF forum here. No spamming, just 100% FF. Let's start with a question.... which of the FFs is the best?
Page:
Thu 01/11/01 at 21:31
was he? that's a damn aggresive crystal then lol still though i would have thought kuja be final battle. anyway compared to 7, 9 was EASYYYYYY. never got killed once and didn't even use any cheats either
Thu 01/11/01 at 09:37
Regular
Ben Hodgetts: Necron was the crystal,and if you read the on screen text it said he wanted to do the same as Kuja....so i whooped him!
Wed 31/10/01 at 21:30
well FFIX is on playstation1 and been out since february
however i presume you mean FFX whihc in that case is out only on PS2 sometime next year
Tue 30/10/01 at 22:42
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Mythical_Wizard wrote:
> Stupid Question:

What system is FFIX for PS or PS2, if it's for PS2 then I
> wont be able to play it when it's released and will have to wait until I get my
> new console.

I dont think any of the new FF are coming to PS1 anymore, they are far too big a game to use a PS1.
Tue 30/10/01 at 21:09
Regular
"I'm you + 1!"
Stupid Question:

What system is FFIX for PS or PS2, if it's for PS2 then I wont be able to play it when it's released and will have to wait until I get my new console.
Tue 30/10/01 at 21:07
summit that got me was where on earth did necron pop up from on 9? the story revolves around kuja as main baddie and the final batttle is against someone no one ever mentioned in the game.
Tue 30/10/01 at 20:53
I didn't like 9 that much in fact i thought it sucked but thats just my opinion although i love all the other FF played almost everyone.
Tue 30/10/01 at 20:40
what bout 9?
Tue 30/10/01 at 20:38
The best final fantasy by far is FFVI followed closely by FFVIII,FFVII then FFV
Tue 30/10/01 at 19:07
i'm just getting an import copy from America. i ain't waiting 5 months so it can be translated into all different languages like french and german
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.