GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 - first hand experience"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/10/01 at 20:19
Regular
GTA3 is officially brilliant, I personally own a copy and have been happily killing people and blowing stuff up for hours now. Buy it!! BUY IT!!!
Mon 29/10/01 at 14:00
Regular
"accidental superher"
so do i....
but it's too addictive....so i've left it at home while i'm back at school
Mon 29/10/01 at 11:26
Regular
"Party like its 2005"
I can't wait!! Thanks! Now I have to get myself an uzi... I love this game.
Mon 29/10/01 at 11:22
Regular
"Touched!"
Tellah wrote:
> I'm not athome at the moment to try anything, but how do you do a drive by
> shooting?? You can switch to left/right view by pressing L2/R2, do you hold one
> of these buttons and press fire? When I move the R3 stick, it doesn't seem to
> switch to first person view within a car...

Firstly you need an uzi, you hold R2 or L2 depending on which side you wish to shoot at and push the circle button to fire, to get to a 1st person viewpoint push select until you get to the view in which you can see yourself in the car :-)
Mon 29/10/01 at 11:14
Regular
"Party like its 2005"
I'm not athome at the moment to try anything, but how do you do a drive by shooting?? You can switch to left/right view by pressing L2/R2, do you hold one of these buttons and press fire? When I move the R3 stick, it doesn't seem to switch to first person view within a car...
Mon 29/10/01 at 11:05
Regular
"Touched!"
WÚÛkiee M¯nßÜÄR wrote:
> Again, sorry if this has been said...

In the Red Light District, look for the
> blue Toyz 'n the Hood van outside one of the apartment buildings, and nick it
> for a wonderful sub-game!

***maybe spoiler*****

its not the one with the controlable bomb is it?, that one is so cool, it was in the origonal
Mon 29/10/01 at 10:46
"High polygon count"
Again, sorry if this has been said...

In the Red Light District, look for the blue Toyz 'n the Hood van outside one of the apartment buildings, and nick it for a wonderful sub-game!
Mon 29/10/01 at 10:41
Regular
"WWJD"
I want this game it sounds really good. so Kid Rock come round so i can how it to my dad
Mon 29/10/01 at 09:48
Regular
"Acid Casual"
My one gripe is that it doesn't use the vibration on the Dual Shock. Don't know why, I cant imagine its that difficult to sort out.

Other than that I am truly amazed.. 8 hours no stop on saturday. Only done about 15 missions but just having a larf causing mayhem.
Mon 29/10/01 at 09:37
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Pro Evo wrote:

The crashes in the game are
> amazing too, i love just hitting traffic head on!

Try getting in a truck then get your wanted level upto about 3, then when you see a cop car approaching you, keep accelerating and barge into them. The police car will go FLYING! Great fun!
Mon 29/10/01 at 00:53
Regular
"Steve-O RuleZ"
I'm workin with the Yardies at the mo, they are so funny!!!
Just done the mission where you have to get three different Mob cars from all over the city and not wreck them!! Its not as easy as it sounds!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.