GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 - first hand experience"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/10/01 at 20:19
Regular
GTA3 is officially brilliant, I personally own a copy and have been happily killing people and blowing stuff up for hours now. Buy it!! BUY IT!!!
Sun 28/10/01 at 23:22
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I still havnt seen the shag**** bit....ARghhhhh
Sun 28/10/01 at 20:21
Regular
yeh great little touches make the game brilliant all the little things like normal people nicking your car if you leave it unatended in certain places makes it great
Sun 28/10/01 at 20:18
Regular
"360: swfcman"
WÚÛkiee M¯nßÜÄR wrote:
> Sorry if this has already been said, but I can't read back over everything
> here...

Try stopping near a prostitue in the Red Light District (near your
> safe-house). She'll come over, negotiate, get in... then drive to a nice
> out-of-the-way place (even outside your safe-house will do) stop the car and
> wait.

What follows must be one of the neatest touches in the game, and one of
> the instant classic moments of videogaming history.

true, this is one of the funniest things i have seen in a video game, it was hilarious the first time i saw it. I only do it now to fill my life up....

The crashes in the game are amazing too, i love just hitting traffic head on!
Sun 28/10/01 at 20:15
Regular
i am on staunton island now the yakuza is my team WOO its well good
Sun 28/10/01 at 19:33
Regular
"WWJD"
i want it. KR you've got to bring it over tomorow you've just got TOO!
Sun 28/10/01 at 19:21
"High polygon count"
Sorry if this has already been said, but I can't read back over everything here...

Try stopping near a prostitue in the Red Light District (near your safe-house). She'll come over, negotiate, get in... then drive to a nice out-of-the-way place (even outside your safe-house will do) stop the car and wait.

What follows must be one of the neatest touches in the game, and one of the instant classic moments of videogaming history.
Sun 28/10/01 at 18:42
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Yeah, for example I didnt do the bank robbery mission Joey wanted me to do. That mission you have to do when you first get on the Staunton Island is hard..
Sun 28/10/01 at 17:51
Regular
"360: swfcman"
You have to do most of the missions, when you have done certain missions you will be able to get there.

There is no set course on which missions to do though.
Sun 28/10/01 at 17:02
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
i got GTA3 yesturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do you get to the other sections of the city?
Sun 28/10/01 at 16:13
Regular
"Touched!"
I need a bit of help, i was wondering if anyone has got the package and the other stuff on the roof of libery pharmaceuticals? i can't find any way up there :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.