GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 - first hand experience"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/10/01 at 20:19
Regular
GTA3 is officially brilliant, I personally own a copy and have been happily killing people and blowing stuff up for hours now. Buy it!! BUY IT!!!
Tue 30/10/01 at 11:15
Anyone seen the FBI yet?

Cant seem to outrun the cops when I have four stars, I had two blockades about metres from each other that didn't stop me... but no FBI agents yet...

I got the big army truck from that place and mowed everyone down... you can hit cars flying with that thing... straight into the river... boom!!!!!... no chance of stoping me...

Mmmmwwwwhhhoooaaaaaahhhhh... I am the king of rampage...

Mmmmwwwwhhhoooaaaaaahhhhh...
Tue 30/10/01 at 10:50
Its cool, have you done the one of the copper with the boat?

He throws explosives of the back when you find him...

I kicked his as$ though... blew him apart when he got out and run...

Working for the D man, forgot his name...
Tue 30/10/01 at 10:33
Regular
yeh i am doing the toilet jobs aswell
Tue 30/10/01 at 10:05
That mission with the boat is cool, got to sniper of the roof.

Im on the second island nicking cars, cool Banshee's and Cheetas... cool...

Working for a bent copper in a toilet...
Mon 29/10/01 at 23:47
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Yeah, you can put more cars in the garage in the later parts of the game. On the second island you can fit two in.

Though i dont really use them.The garages that is.
Mon 29/10/01 at 23:16
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Triple Rhys wrote:
> How many cars have you put in your garage?

I have five, a Banshee, Chettah,
> Cop Car, a dodge stallion and a landwalker. Cool...

Thought you could only have 1 car in your garage. Or do you get more later on. I have got to the mission where you have to blow up the boat on the first map. Its the one after the fish building.
Mon 29/10/01 at 22:14
Regular
yeh and the vibration can be turned on aswell i think i will have to have a look
Mon 29/10/01 at 20:50
Regular
"Touched!"
Pro Evo wrote:
> I got the game on Friday, and only just today relised it uses the pressure pad
> buttons.

lol

this is news to me? since when ... ?? *checks box..
Mon 29/10/01 at 20:21
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I got the game on Friday, and only just today relised it uses the pressure pad buttons.

lol
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:20
The one of the bloke in the toilet on Staunton island, trying to kill 8 yardies nearlly there... 7...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.