GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Red Dead Redemption Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Red Dead Redemption'.
Wed 19/05/10 at 15:37
Regular
"THFC"
I know it is a game that many of the users on here are picking up, and with the release being only a couple days away, i thought it would be a good idea to start this Thread and get everyone's views, anticipations and expectations.

And of course as soon as we have all had ample time to play we will then be able to look back and see what went wrong and what was spot on!

So let's gets discussing!

PS3 RDR owners:

Butch
dav2612
Emmie87
McLong
pb
Warhunt

360 RDR owners:

Grandprix
Sonic Chris
Mon 31/05/10 at 22:34
Regular
"How Ironic"
Show Spoiler
Mon 31/05/10 at 20:50
Regular
"THFC"
I know, i didnt think i had done much but maybe i had lol, anyway, i am very near the end so only read if you are prepared for spoilers lol

Show Spoiler
Mon 31/05/10 at 18:45
Regular
"How Ironic"
I accidentally got the doing 20 missions without changing horse achievement. Did complete it within like 3 days, so I wasn't too bothered about my horse lol.

Anyone else completed it yet, I want to talk about the ending! :(

And anytime you see a Liar's Dice table, play it. If you're strapped for cash, it's the easiest way to make it. You can make $40 dollars a time, and the games are like 5 minutes if you play quickly.

*EDIT* Emmie you've done 70% and not completed it?! You must have done ALOT of sidetracking. What part of the story are you up to, I'll let you know if it's near the end.
Mon 31/05/10 at 18:00
Regular
"THFC"
Well this is what i read, and from looking at the trophies then it does kind of make sense, but i do not have 20 missions left and so my horses have always been the subject to the abuse lol
Sun 30/05/10 at 10:00
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Emmie87 wrote:
> From what I have read you can only miss one trophy, that's the
> one for doing 20 missions without changing horse

Eh?! That's ridiculous if that's true, might have to keep better care of my horse...
Fri 28/05/10 at 09:01
Regular
"THFC"
From what I have read you can only miss one trophy, that's the one for doing 20 missions without changing horse or something! I ain't got it and will have misse it by now lol!

I am pretty far on now, played almost 70% and ain't completed it, so can't have much more left?
Thu 27/05/10 at 15:22
Regular
"And in last place.."
McLong wrote:
> That one's a bit different. I think I know the one you're talking
> about, it's right next to the mansion isn't it? I was up there
> the other night treasure hunting.
>
> Honestly can't remember where it was that I got my silver trophy
> for town clearing though. Somewhere in Mexico though. That's not
> too vague? :P

Mexico is specific enough. I've not made it that far yet.

I was too busy looting bodies to help the sheriff as he made his way to the mansion. He was lying on the ground looking rather dead a few minutes later... thought I'd blown the
chance of a trophy by not looking after him.
Thu 27/05/10 at 15:20
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Warhunt wrote:
> And hunting wabbits.....

And massacring innocents.....
Thu 27/05/10 at 14:59
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
McLong wrote:
> That one's a bit different. I think I know the one you're talking
> about, it's right next to the mansion isn't it? I was up there
> the other night treasure hunting.

And hunting wabbits.....
Thu 27/05/10 at 14:37
Regular
That one's a bit different. I think I know the one you're talking about, it's right next to the mansion isn't it? I was up there the other night treasure hunting.

Honestly can't remember where it was that I got my silver trophy for town clearing though. Somewhere in Mexico though. That's not too vague? :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.