GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Red Dead Redemption Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Red Dead Redemption'.
Wed 19/05/10 at 15:37
Regular
"THFC"
I know it is a game that many of the users on here are picking up, and with the release being only a couple days away, i thought it would be a good idea to start this Thread and get everyone's views, anticipations and expectations.

And of course as soon as we have all had ample time to play we will then be able to look back and see what went wrong and what was spot on!

So let's gets discussing!

PS3 RDR owners:

Butch
dav2612
Emmie87
McLong
pb
Warhunt

360 RDR owners:

Grandprix
Sonic Chris
Tue 08/06/10 at 10:37
Regular
"THFC"
All i can say Jubba is that everyone who i know who has played it so far has enjoyed it.

The main game will keep you going for a while, i think about 12 hours? if you do not stray from the plot. The online is also fun and offers something different.

If you liked GTAIV then you will like this, i think it is better than any GTA i have played and really enjoyed all aspects.

All i can suggest is to watch some video reviews on youtube to see what you think, but i think everyone will agree with me that it is a very good game.
Tue 08/06/10 at 10:25
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Honestly is this game any good, im a bit struck for cash at the moment and can probably only afford one game for the next few months, is this game worth being that game?
Sun 06/06/10 at 10:05
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Managed to play a bit over the past couple of days and (I think) about to go to Mexico. By my count I was close to the 15 strangers with the same horse trophy but accidentally got on another horse and hitched it :(

Wasn't best pleased with that, I can tell you!
Thu 03/06/10 at 10:03
Regular
"THFC"
Thats good, i just need to actually play it more now lol.

I have a bad habit of once i complete a game i dont go back to it, but i will try with this, there is still a lot that i can do and complete!

The last 25% will be the worst lol
Wed 02/06/10 at 23:00
Regular
"How Ironic"
Don't worry there's a few strangers left. There's 2 I can remember in Blackwater. By the train station and by the church.
Wed 02/06/10 at 08:40
Regular
"THFC"
Oh that's good I wantto get the trophy for helping 15 strangers, think I have done like 11 at the moment, but when I get more time I wl try do some more, and the bear trophy, I want that lol
Wed 02/06/10 at 00:11
Regular
"How Ironic"
Finally! :D

Show Spoiler
Tue 01/06/10 at 18:08
Regular
"THFC"
Well i complete the game at about 72%, for those of you who want to discuss the ending;
Show Spoiler
Tue 01/06/10 at 09:36
Regular
I'm now in Blackwater and have done the mission where you
Show Spoiler
So not sure how far off I am.
Mon 31/05/10 at 22:52
Regular
"THFC"
Oh right, i have not got much left at all then lol

I will try get it done some point this week, not really had much time to play it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.