GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've got Socom"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SOCOM: US Navy Seals'.
Wed 11/06/03 at 09:49
Regular
It arrived this morning, sadly no TMB online + adapter yet but I am not bothered. I have just com[;eted the firstlevel on Socom with overall grade of D. I love tapping circlethen team then regroup.

I ordered the cables for the adapter last night, got next day delivery, so hopefully, and I mean hopefully it will get shipped today and arrive tomorow with TMB Online + adapter.

Socom is amazing in single player.

FantasyMeister is there a friends list?
Wed 11/06/03 at 14:08
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Erm...dunno? Mine worked first time and did everything automatically, so I'm not really qualified to answer that properly.

Is there a helpline telephone number printed in the back of the Network Adaptor manual? Try that, we all used it in beta when we got stuck, so they should be able to answer ANY question thrown at them now.
Wed 11/06/03 at 14:04
Regular
"  "
Socom said that 'Network Test is succesful'. But how am I going to get into central station?
Wed 11/06/03 at 13:59
Regular
"  "
Ill try that. Erm, do you know what the second light tests for?
Wed 11/06/03 at 13:57
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Try turning off your firewall and seeing if the PS2 will connect. Alternatively, try getting online with the SOCOM disc or any online compatible PS2 game as they come with a network configuration program. Firewalls are usually the cause of games not being able to have comms. (E.G. if the host of a game has a firewall up that blocks comms, nobody in that game can communicate until a new host is selected).
Wed 11/06/03 at 13:50
Regular
"  "
Connected using ICS. This PC was on and it reckons it found the connection so I'm guessing this computer is blocking it. Firewall? Other PC works fine in the network though :S Settings, hmmm. Chose Ntl as my ISP (Im NTL 150K), I chose UK as my country, and autop detect that other setting things. That's pretty much it.
Wed 11/06/03 at 13:48
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Natbuc how are you connected and what did you put in the network options?
Wed 11/06/03 at 13:46
Regular
"  "
I've played 1 player with my mate, and the head set works really well. Just been trying to set up my PS2 using the Network Access Disk. Got the settings and used the connection test and it is failing at the second light. So it has found a connection, but what is stopping it from orking? Please help... :(
Wed 11/06/03 at 13:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
shhhh Neo.........hey how'd you find out about that anyway? I thought i had a restraining order on you not being able to come anywhere near my bedroom window. :D
Wed 11/06/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yes Lakers, Continous Sex will improve your aim ;)
Wed 11/06/03 at 13:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ok thanks for that. Been playing CS lately, don't know whether that will help me or not with this game but it should improve my aiming and other small things.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.