GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've got Socom"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SOCOM: US Navy Seals'.
Wed 11/06/03 at 09:49
Regular
It arrived this morning, sadly no TMB online + adapter yet but I am not bothered. I have just com[;eted the firstlevel on Socom with overall grade of D. I love tapping circlethen team then regroup.

I ordered the cables for the adapter last night, got next day delivery, so hopefully, and I mean hopefully it will get shipped today and arrive tomorow with TMB Online + adapter.

Socom is amazing in single player.

FantasyMeister is there a friends list?
Thu 12/06/03 at 18:18
Regular
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> What is the RRP of SOCOM? because i have £70 to spend tomorrow
> and the adapter is £25

somewhere (according to new edition of PSM2) is selling the SOCOM game, headset and adapter for £70.

the RRP is £49.99 but Game is selling it for £39.99
Thu 12/06/03 at 17:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I got it for £47 today. Curse my impatience and not bothering to wait and save money here at SR
Thu 12/06/03 at 17:51
Regular
"Touched!"
What is the RRP of SOCOM? because i have £70 to spend tomorrow and the adapter is £25..wWhats Midnight club 2 like online?
Thu 12/06/03 at 15:51
" Crazy!"
I know you were already on my contacts.
Thu 12/06/03 at 15:29
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Got it this morning but I had to go out and do a few things.
Only just got started playing it a while ago and just finished the first mission.

Very very cool and the whole headset thing makes it fun to play throuhg.

Will hopefully be on-line tomorrow or saturday depending when my adapter arrives.

[email protected] if you want to arrange a fight on-line sometime soon.
Thu 12/06/03 at 11:35
" Crazy!"
Thanks.
Thu 12/06/03 at 10:35
Regular
Nath told me to tell you on MSN that his MSN address is [email protected]. He can't tell you himself as his crap college network wont allow him to do so, you shmuck.
Thu 12/06/03 at 09:23
Regular
"mini that is"
when playing single player missions i have noticed that when i tell my 'team''run to''zulu'the voice regocnition thinks i have told it to 'run to' 'julliet' i must be my accent
Thu 12/06/03 at 05:40
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Tried the Sony helpline number in the back of the Network Adaptor manual?
Thu 12/06/03 at 02:52
Regular
someone please HELP!!!!
i've got the network adaptor and i have everthing configured correctly cause when i do the test it says that i have a good connection but when i go to connect online for socom it will not let me connect...is there something that i am doing wrong??? thanx mark

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.