GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've got Socom"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SOCOM: US Navy Seals'.
Wed 11/06/03 at 09:49
Regular
It arrived this morning, sadly no TMB online + adapter yet but I am not bothered. I have just com[;eted the firstlevel on Socom with overall grade of D. I love tapping circlethen team then regroup.

I ordered the cables for the adapter last night, got next day delivery, so hopefully, and I mean hopefully it will get shipped today and arrive tomorow with TMB Online + adapter.

Socom is amazing in single player.

FantasyMeister is there a friends list?
Tue 17/06/03 at 08:21
" Crazy!"
I got upto level 9 on single player, think it's easy now?
Tue 17/06/03 at 00:20
Regular
i wont have BB for a while and i have socom. It is a really good game but i think the first levels are a bit easy.
Mon 16/06/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
How good is the single player mode in Socom? I don't have BB here yet but I don't think it'll be long till I do because there's a huge petition just started and it seems to be doing well, so hopefully there'll BB here soon. But until then, is Socom worth getting for the single player, and how interactive is that headset?
Sat 14/06/03 at 13:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well i went into the old EB that is now Game and i couldn't see any there so didn't bother to go to the other Game that's about 5 minutes down the road as i thought it'd be same situation.

Plus i thought it'd be expensive like they always are. I prefer my indy shops
Sat 14/06/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Touched!"
lalakersrule wrote:
> No i did ask and he said they'd put them all with twisted metal.
> Wonder which genius thought that was a good idea?

Probably to make you buy the bundle, idiots! anyway have you tried game? if you are a card holder its £23.99, thats what i paid :D
Sat 14/06/03 at 13:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
No i did ask and he said they'd put them all with twisted metal. Wonder which genius thought that was a good idea?
Sat 14/06/03 at 13:30
Regular
"  "
Yeah mine did too, but then I asked and he had a load behind the counter. May be worth asking?
Sat 14/06/03 at 13:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah ok. my gamestation had them all bundled with TMB:O the morons grrrrr
Sat 14/06/03 at 13:27
Regular
"  "
Natbuc wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
> Where did you get it for £23.99 Natbuc? Online or in the
> shops?
>
> Gamestation.

The shop version of Gamestation...
Sat 14/06/03 at 13:26
Regular
"  "
lalakersrule wrote:
> Where did you get it for £23.99 Natbuc? Online or in the shops?

Gamestation.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.