GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've got Socom"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SOCOM: US Navy Seals'.
Wed 11/06/03 at 09:49
Regular
It arrived this morning, sadly no TMB online + adapter yet but I am not bothered. I have just com[;eted the firstlevel on Socom with overall grade of D. I love tapping circlethen team then regroup.

I ordered the cables for the adapter last night, got next day delivery, so hopefully, and I mean hopefully it will get shipped today and arrive tomorow with TMB Online + adapter.

Socom is amazing in single player.

FantasyMeister is there a friends list?
Sat 14/06/03 at 12:47
Regular
up at Currys they have the adapter and TMB online for £25 in a little box, sounds quite a good deal.
Sat 14/06/03 at 12:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Where did you get it for £23.99 Natbuc? Online or in the shops?
Sat 14/06/03 at 08:30
Regular
"  "
Cost me £23.99 for the adapter and £47.99 for the game. Game was a right rip off. SOCOM was £50 and they had no adapters in stock, else they were £29.99, but they had the TMBO ones for £39.99! Rip'!
Fri 13/06/03 at 18:22
Regular
"Touched!"
I got some bargains today..Modem for £23.99 from G**E reward card bonus thingy and SOCOM from argos for £39.99! i am just setting the online thing up now, £63.98 well spent!
Fri 13/06/03 at 18:16
Regular
KR wrote:
>the RRP is £49.99 but Game is selling it for £39.99

which i thought was right until i went in and bought it today. it was £49.99 :S
Fri 13/06/03 at 11:07
Regular
Received my Socom + headset for £29.99 (see URL below for message earlier).

Looking forward to playing it...

The craziest Col! wrote:
> Don't know if it helps but I got the Socom + headset from special
> reserve fo £39.99. I then went ahead and bought the Twisted
> Metal Black Online + ADAPTER for £36.99. It cost me something
> like £77 without next day delivery.

(From message on 5th)

badgerturnip wrote:
> For those interested... I found SOCOM II for 29.99 at:
>
> ( 60 chr.s == break line into 2)
>
>
> http://www.argos-entertainment.co.uk
>
> /featuredbook1.asp?StoreURL=argos&bookid=507240&db=G
>
>
> This looks like a bit of a bargain to me.
Thu 12/06/03 at 22:02
" Crazy!"
What level are you upto on single, I completed level 5 earlier and am doing level 6 tomorow hopefuly.
Thu 12/06/03 at 18:52
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
KR wrote:
> Is it worth getting if you havent got broadband and won't get it for
> possibly a few weeks/months?
>
> And is it actually a good game or is it just that it is the first
> online game that makes every one think it is good?

Single player is all I have being playing as my adapter hasn't arrived. Excellent game with the added extra of the new headset and voice command stuff just makes it better.

Could easily play through it a few times yelling commands and blowing things up.
Thu 12/06/03 at 18:36
" Crazy!"
Don't know if it helps but I got the Socom + headset from special reserve fo £39.99. I then went ahead and bought the Twisted Metal Black Online + ADAPTER for £36.99. It cost me something like £77 without next day delivery.
Thu 12/06/03 at 18:36
Regular
Is it worth getting if you havent got broadband and won't get it for possibly a few weeks/months?

And is it actually a good game or is it just that it is the first online game that makes every one think it is good?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.