GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guess And Win Upcoming Website."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/05/10 at 21:47
Regular
Hello everyone.

I am going to talk to you about an upcoming site which I will own and how you will be able to win product/prizes for free.
The site is not up yet as I am still designing the layout and how it will work. There are no catches.

How it works?
You have to guess a number between (Example: 0-50) Depending on the cost of the prize/product, we have not yet figured out a Cost/Number ratio but when we do you'll be sure to check it out on our site.
You have 1 guess and after that has gone you have to earn your guesses.

How to earn your guesses?
You can do this by referring 3 or 5 friends to our site and when 3 or 5 of them guess you get an extra guess upon the prize/product.
(We're still deciding if it should be 3 people to have to refer to get an extra guess, or 5. Suggestions?)

This is a UK Site, we only ship to uk, we DO NOT ship oversea for obvious reason the cost would be too much.

What can you win?
Well anything really, a £5 / £10 / £20 top up for your phone (Any Network) A Game for any console, your suggestions here would be very greatful for us to realize what various people want/need. Oh did I also mention cash?

Please follow us on the links below.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GuessTheNumberAndWin -- Subscribe! -- [ You'll need a Youtube account ]
http://twitter.com/GuessTheNumber -- Follow us -- [ You'll need a Twitter account ]

Please suggest ideas on what prizes/products we should give away.
Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you :)
Wed 15/09/10 at 13:56
Regular
"THE HALOANATOR :D"
yeah pcWorld i used some of Harley Ogiers review given credit to the original author why is now removed?
Wed 15/09/10 at 13:44
"Are you sure?"
Halo vampire wrote:
> somewhere else? explain what?

Somewhere else as in someone else's review.

Picking some wording in your review reveals:
weaponry, Conviction is a brutal

Or Google: weaponry, Conviction is a brutal

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 15/09/10 at 13:36
Regular
somewhere else? explain what?
Wed 15/09/10 at 13:17
"Are you sure?"
Also make sure your review isn't taken from elsewhere as you may be found out!

The review below seems to contain many exact passages used in yours?
http://pcworld.co.nz/pcworld/pcw.nsf/games/
review-tom-clancys-splinter-cell-conviction

Sorry about that.
If I'm wrong please explain and I'm happy to apologise.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 15/09/10 at 13:11
Regular
sweet az bro thanx. :)
Wed 15/09/10 at 13:05
"Are you sure?"
I'm not into gaming I'm afraid so can't really help!
I'm sure the gaming side of Freeola will be able to add their comments though :¬)

A general tip, just to make things look better and nicer to read is to check your spelling.

I use a browser addon that helps pick up my mistakes. You can also make use of the spell check in the Google ToolBar or built in to some browsers. Failing all that try pasting your review into a word processor to see what it highlights.

Good Luck!
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 15/09/10 at 12:44
Regular
Ok yeah good point my first post was on halo.

could you please look at my review i need tips and advice?
Wed 15/09/10 at 12:39
"Are you sure?"
I think it was just left to rot until you bounced it ;¬)

It sort of self-moderated itself if you read through the posts.

i.e. New Freeola user joins up and in his very first post mentions an external website. Rightly so this was commented on as SPAM.

I tried to get something out of it by suggesting he uses Freeola for his registration/hosting! Then he could have legitimately linked to his Freeola hosted site in his user profile and in the Freeola Customer sites, etc. etc.

As it happens it bought a bit of interest to the forum and didn't do any damage :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 15/09/10 at 12:28
Regular
wouldnt it come under the dont post links to/of competitors RULE.
Wed 15/09/10 at 12:12
"Are you sure?"
Not quite sure why this thread was bounced?

After looking at the url and twitter reference I think this is dead!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.