GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guess And Win Upcoming Website."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/05/10 at 21:47
Regular
Hello everyone.

I am going to talk to you about an upcoming site which I will own and how you will be able to win product/prizes for free.
The site is not up yet as I am still designing the layout and how it will work. There are no catches.

How it works?
You have to guess a number between (Example: 0-50) Depending on the cost of the prize/product, we have not yet figured out a Cost/Number ratio but when we do you'll be sure to check it out on our site.
You have 1 guess and after that has gone you have to earn your guesses.

How to earn your guesses?
You can do this by referring 3 or 5 friends to our site and when 3 or 5 of them guess you get an extra guess upon the prize/product.
(We're still deciding if it should be 3 people to have to refer to get an extra guess, or 5. Suggestions?)

This is a UK Site, we only ship to uk, we DO NOT ship oversea for obvious reason the cost would be too much.

What can you win?
Well anything really, a £5 / £10 / £20 top up for your phone (Any Network) A Game for any console, your suggestions here would be very greatful for us to realize what various people want/need. Oh did I also mention cash?

Please follow us on the links below.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GuessTheNumberAndWin -- Subscribe! -- [ You'll need a Youtube account ]
http://twitter.com/GuessTheNumber -- Follow us -- [ You'll need a Twitter account ]

Please suggest ideas on what prizes/products we should give away.
Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you :)
Mon 17/05/10 at 22:54
Regular
"I like turtles"
GuessAndWin wrote:

> How to earn your guesses?
> You can do this by referring 3 or 5 friends to our site

Cool,I'll refer Chris,DL and Emmie then :)
Mon 17/05/10 at 22:44
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
GuessAndWin wrote:
> Hi Dragonlance.
>
> Thats your opinion and I respect that like Emmie87 wrote *This
> is my first post and I joined upon a few seconds just before I
> posted this thread* But if you stick around and check out my site
> when its up you'll see it's genuine :). Hope you realize!

Time will tell...son :¬)
By the way, are you English or just 'english speaking'?
Mon 17/05/10 at 22:22
Regular
Emmie87 wrote:
> I dont believe this to be a scam and while i am sure Freeola
> wouldnt mind the odd mention of a site if it is a good site. But
> when it is your first post and you have not been on here for a
> duration of time, it can often be taken in the wrong way.
>
> Either way, i hope that the site does well and that you will
> stick around on here and join in with things, because this is
> actually a place where you can win FREE games or vouchers, so
> very useful to stick around!

Thank you for the positive feedback, and it will be a good site and I hope it starts off and remains strong, there will also be forums on the site so be nice if I could get a few joiners :), sure i'll stick around on this site but I have also copy and pasted this same thread starting message to a few other boards I am just trying to promote my website if I was spamming or scamming I would be telling you this..

Dragonlance wrote:
> Just steer clear......spammmmmmmmmmmmm :¬(

Hi Dragonlance.

Thats your opinion and I respect that like Emmie87 wrote *This is my first post and I joined upon a few seconds just before I posted this thread* But if you stick around and check out my site when its up you'll see it's genuine :). Hope you realize!
Mon 17/05/10 at 22:20
Regular
"How Ironic"
Well sorry if I am misjudging you, but the amount of scams that are out there, sadly the only way to avoid them is to stay clear of anything that sounds too good to be true. And to be honest, I can't see you doing something like this without any benefit to yourself.
Mon 17/05/10 at 22:15
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Just steer clear......spammmmmmmmmmmmm :¬(
Mon 17/05/10 at 22:13
Regular
"THFC"
I dont believe this to be a scam and while i am sure Freeola wouldnt mind the odd mention of a site if it is a good site. But when it is your first post and you have not been on here for a duration of time, it can often be taken in the wrong way.

Either way, i hope that the site does well and that you will stick around on here and join in with things, because this is actually a place where you can win FREE games or vouchers, so very useful to stick around!
Mon 17/05/10 at 22:06
Regular
Emmie87 wrote:
> I would strongly suggest purchasing the domain name for this if
> your looking to do it serious. Spending time to promote something
> like this would be a bit futile if you then have to change the
> name lol

We already have a domain name in mind, the name is similar but not.. "GuessTheNumberAndWin". Thanks for taking the time to reply. Please subscribe to our channel to see new updates and videos, we'll be posting more videos when our site is up and running. This site is only available and will only work for UK only.

Sonic Chris wrote:
> What is it with all the scammers tonight?! Still, generates post,
> traffic and increases user count, so keep it coming! :D

Scammers tonight? How am I scamming? What have I told you to do to benefit me? I'm promoting my upcoming website and asking you to join my Twitter & Youtube channel to receive new updates of when the site finally hits the internet, the prize give aways are going to be little when the site gets onto the internet such as; £5 / £10 / £20 top up codes for any network.. There are no catches so please don't judge my thread. Thanks for the quick reply and hope this is sorted :)
Mon 17/05/10 at 21:57
Regular
"How Ironic"
What is it with all the scammers tonight?! Still, generates post, traffic and increases user count, so keep it coming! :D
Mon 17/05/10 at 21:54
Regular
"THFC"
I would strongly suggest purchasing the domain name for this if your looking to do it serious. Spending time to promote something like this would be a bit futile if you then have to change the name lol
Mon 17/05/10 at 21:47
Regular
Hello everyone.

I am going to talk to you about an upcoming site which I will own and how you will be able to win product/prizes for free.
The site is not up yet as I am still designing the layout and how it will work. There are no catches.

How it works?
You have to guess a number between (Example: 0-50) Depending on the cost of the prize/product, we have not yet figured out a Cost/Number ratio but when we do you'll be sure to check it out on our site.
You have 1 guess and after that has gone you have to earn your guesses.

How to earn your guesses?
You can do this by referring 3 or 5 friends to our site and when 3 or 5 of them guess you get an extra guess upon the prize/product.
(We're still deciding if it should be 3 people to have to refer to get an extra guess, or 5. Suggestions?)

This is a UK Site, we only ship to uk, we DO NOT ship oversea for obvious reason the cost would be too much.

What can you win?
Well anything really, a £5 / £10 / £20 top up for your phone (Any Network) A Game for any console, your suggestions here would be very greatful for us to realize what various people want/need. Oh did I also mention cash?

Please follow us on the links below.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GuessTheNumberAndWin -- Subscribe! -- [ You'll need a Youtube account ]
http://twitter.com/GuessTheNumber -- Follow us -- [ You'll need a Twitter account ]

Please suggest ideas on what prizes/products we should give away.
Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.