GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You don't believe in God? Then no Christmas presents for you!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/04/07 at 19:36
Regular
YouTube

Sorry I couldnt bleep the swearing, so please don't be offended

My parents handled it a lot better =) and I still get to have christmas presents ^^

I don't think going to church every week is suddenly going to change his mind. I wonder how she would have reacted, had he told her he was gay. =)
Tue 10/04/07 at 22:21
Regular
"lets go back"
What utter mentalists. I'm sure many of you know (if you have read my other posts) that I'm a Christian and believe in God but those two women have just lost the plot. Blackmailing your kids into something they dont believe is stupid. They still wont believe it anyway.
Tue 10/04/07 at 22:14
Regular
EDIT: Whatever, my mistake.
Tue 10/04/07 at 22:06
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I've just read it and i dont believe it does.
Tue 10/04/07 at 21:53
Regular
I would call myself non-religious. I believe in God and all that jazz but to be honest religion just isn't for me.

Wikipedia disagrees with your definition of atheism Nin, so does my Oxford dictionary.
Tue 10/04/07 at 20:43
Regular
"Monochromatic"
tnc wrote:
> I have no belief in any God. I would say I'm agnostic, for fear
> of offending a god that might exist, however this doesn't bother
> me. The 'test of faith' argument for suffering in the world and
> original sin don't convince me. My parents were Christened, and
> I went to a school with reasonably strong church links, however,
> I was never christened and will never be baptised. So, I'm an
> atheist. And no, it's not because I think 'god hates me' or 'I'm
> so deep'.

This is exactly what i meant by what i said.
Atheism is a flat-out denial of god or even the possibilty, even if proof existed. It's not "I dont believe in god" it's "There is absolutely no chance". Thats why i cant stand them, they're as narrow-minded as the religious zealots.
Tue 10/04/07 at 19:57
Regular
I have no belief in any God. I would say I'm agnostic, for fear of offending a god that might exist, however this doesn't bother me. The 'test of faith' argument for suffering in the world and original sin don't convince me. My parents were Christened, and I went to a school with reasonably strong church links, however, I was never christened and will never be baptised. So, I'm an atheist. And no, it's not because I think 'god hates me' or 'I'm so deep'.
Tue 10/04/07 at 19:52
Regular
YouTube

This clip is good too. It's from the US Wife Swap. I actually downloaded the episode after seeing it. The other family were pretty nice and the mother got on with the 3 daughters, I felt really sorry for the thin daughter as she was rather quiet.

She did tear up the cheque in the clip, but she eventually accepted the money. No suprise.
Tue 10/04/07 at 19:51
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I hate atheists almost as much as religious nutters. Especially gothy teenage atheists who for the most part dont even understand what atheism is.
Well done to that woman though, i'm sure she made god happy by verbally stoning her heathen son to death.
Tue 10/04/07 at 19:36
Regular
YouTube

Sorry I couldnt bleep the swearing, so please don't be offended

My parents handled it a lot better =) and I still get to have christmas presents ^^

I don't think going to church every week is suddenly going to change his mind. I wonder how she would have reacted, had he told her he was gay. =)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.