GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You don't believe in God? Then no Christmas presents for you!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/04/07 at 19:36
Regular
YouTube

Sorry I couldnt bleep the swearing, so please don't be offended

My parents handled it a lot better =) and I still get to have christmas presents ^^

I don't think going to church every week is suddenly going to change his mind. I wonder how she would have reacted, had he told her he was gay. =)
Tue 05/06/07 at 18:36
Regular
"We are not alone..."
Christmas now simply boils down to retail marketing and consumer spending. NOTHING MORE!!

The immortal words of Mummy what did Jesus do has been replaced worldwide by I WANT THAT MUMMY, NOW!
Thu 10/05/07 at 22:06
Regular
"Author of Pain"
Christmas, despite the convenient naming, has little or nothing to do with Christianity, and a belief therein. The evidence can be seen in that it is a time littered with Pagan symblism and Coca-Cola trademarks.

It was only ever invented in the first place as a make-weight to encourage the central and northern europeans to convert to Christianity, while retaining their winter solstice celebrations (famed for their partying, banqueting and general debauchery).

Therefore, denying someone a Christmas gift under the pretext of a lack of solid Christian belief in the receiver would be disingenuine.

Moving on...
Tue 17/04/07 at 19:48
Regular
Nin wrote:
> fireyred wrote:
> and killed many people bomed britain and still didnt feel
> guilty
> he felt guity when he was court
>
> He was a psychopath, they dont feel guilt.

Guilt is my least favourite emotion.
Tue 17/04/07 at 19:15
Regular
"lets go back"
I think he means caught.
Tue 17/04/07 at 18:39
Regular
Hitler wasn't a Christian, he subjugated the Protestant Church and would have dissolved the Catholic Church had they not signed an agreement to keep out of each other's way.

If anything he was Jewish, as he was half-Jewish.
Tue 17/04/07 at 18:38
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
> I don't believe he ever went to court.

Assume he means the Nuremberg trials, but, you're right - he killed himself before the end of the war
Tue 17/04/07 at 18:21
Regular
"Monochromatic"
fireyred wrote:
> and killed many people bomed britain and still didnt feel guilty
> he felt guity when he was court

He was a psychopath, they dont feel guilt.
Tue 17/04/07 at 18:04
Regular
I don't believe he ever went to court.
Tue 17/04/07 at 18:00
Regular
"hows ya doin"
and killed many people bomed britain and still didnt feel guilty he felt guity when he was court
Tue 17/04/07 at 17:57
Regular
Geffdof wrote:
> If I honestly thought there was no God Id just go out now and
> rob a car and steal a big TV etc and just take what I want
> without a care in the world because at the end of the day
> nothing would matter and Id be accountable to nobody.

Hitler was a Christian and he committed genocide.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.