GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gettin X-Box"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/06/03 at 14:12
Regular
I am gettin an X-Box, i reckon 2 get Burnout2 and Enter Matrix. Have heard Matrix is 2 linear is this tru. Dont advise 2 get Halo, as already got that (won as prize on TV)
Mon 23/06/03 at 00:14
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Mav wrote:
> Midtown Madness 3 doesn't look anything to shout about.

Lies. On live it is "video gaming cocaine" according to some, prompting 5 hour sessions.
Sun 22/06/03 at 23:15
Regular
Well Brute Force is average at best, and Midtown Madness 3 doesn't look anything to shout about. 'Spose Midnight Club 2 looks alright.
Sun 22/06/03 at 21:37
Regular
I was talking about recent games that are being released/are released. Just makes the currrent Xbox collection stronger.
Sun 22/06/03 at 21:36
Regular
Midnight Club 2, Midtown Madness 3 and Brute Force? My, you don't sell the Xbox very well, do you?

Inbetween now and Halo 2 there's Deus Ex: Invisible War, Fable, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Half-Life 2, Doom III, Counter-Strike, Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided and Project Gotham Racing 2 to name but a few essential exclusives.
Sun 22/06/03 at 20:30
Regular
What about the titles due out between August and January? With Midnight Club 2, Brute Force and Midtown Madness 3 being released I think that the Xbox has a very nice collection of games worth getting. There are easily enough games to keep you going until September and from then on there are quite a few VERY big hitters due out which will shift consoles. 2 people I know are waiting for Operation Flashpoint XB and then they are picking an Xbox up with that. The only reason they aren't now is because they don't have any spare cash lying around.
Sun 22/06/03 at 19:49
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
*Ooooohh! Handbags!*

If i were the guy getting an xbox, i wouldn't. Due to my late post, i expect he's already got one. Ahwell. I'd wait till they

a) Get better games
b) Go down in price
c) Go away, then you won't have to buy one. I have three games for my xbox. Halo - Good, still playing it. Burnout 2 -good, completed. Morrowind - great, lost enthusiasm. When Halo 2 comes out, i'd get one.
Sun 22/06/03 at 16:05
Regular
"8==="
Fine.

*goes off in a huff*
Sun 22/06/03 at 16:03
Regular
That would be cretinous.
Sun 22/06/03 at 15:56
Regular
"8==="
I probably did. I was just having a laugh.

anyway you were supposed to say: 'I never said you never said he never did want to be.'

Or something. :)
Sun 22/06/03 at 15:45
Regular
You implied it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.