GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gettin X-Box"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/06/03 at 14:12
Regular
I am gettin an X-Box, i reckon 2 get Burnout2 and Enter Matrix. Have heard Matrix is 2 linear is this tru. Dont advise 2 get Halo, as already got that (won as prize on TV)
Wed 25/06/03 at 18:47
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Sorry but what the hell do they know about Halo 2? Everyone has only
> seen the opening level and ideas have been kept very close to Bungie
> so far.

Bit of a bad example, actually. All I'm saying is they're not smarmy gits saying that they're incredibly disappointed with Halo 2 as it seems pretty much more of the same, just to be 'controversial'. They mention it is a slight letdown but end up saying it looks like an amazing title.
Wed 25/06/03 at 16:04
Regular
"8==="
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> EDGE = Sony wh*re$.
>
> Edge actually seem to prefer Nintendo last time I looked.

Oh fair enough. Wh*res to whoever's throwing the most money at them. :D
Wed 25/06/03 at 13:03
Regular
ignous reef, rather than games, may I suggest some lessons in how to write/type properly?
Wed 25/06/03 at 12:56
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> EDGE = Sony wh*re$.

Edge actually seem to prefer Nintendo last time I looked.
Wed 25/06/03 at 04:48
"I love yo... lamp."
Maverick42 wrote:
> What, I'm not allowed to have opinions?

No.

Nothing personal, just I'm the only one allowed to have opinions.

*tries to remove tongue from cheek*
*fails*
Wed 25/06/03 at 01:09
Regular
"8==="
EDGE = Sony wh*re$.

The end.
Tue 24/06/03 at 23:05
Regular
Sorry but what the hell do they know about Halo 2? Everyone has only seen the opening level and ideas have been kept very close to Bungie so far.
Tue 24/06/03 at 22:44
Regular
In what way are they trying to be controversial? Skimming through this issue, they correctly point out that Halo 2 looks excellent, albeit slightly unoriginal. Plus, their review scores are fair and justified.
Tue 24/06/03 at 22:23
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
You mean they used to say what they thought, now they're just trying to be controversial, maybe it's like a breakaway Edge sect or something...
Tue 24/06/03 at 22:12
Regular
GamesTM = New Edge?

No. They say what they think, as opposed to being purposely controversial.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.