GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox LIVE Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/06/03 at 20:28
Regular
With so many new users and so many games due out I thought it would be a good idea to start a LIVE thread. LIVE queries, Gamer Tags, meetings etc can all be kept in here so we can arrange games over the summer at set times. If there is a really good LIVE game due out that you want others to get then you can post it in here and we will try and get a decent game setup. I am picking up LIVE in a couple of weeks with Midtown Madness 3 but I would like to know who else is planning to get it?

1) For those with Gamer-Tags already post them in here.

2) Lets keep this thread devoted to LIVE and LIVE games/queries.

3) All LIVE recommendations post in here so more people will see them.

Enjoy!
Fri 20/06/03 at 19:05
Regular
Yes.

But I *think* the developer will be creating its own mod's for the game, which can then be downloaded over LIVE.

Not sure though :S
Fri 20/06/03 at 19:02
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
One of the best things about CS is the huge modding community, something you'll never get on Xbox LIVE, unfortunately.
Fri 20/06/03 at 18:58
Regular
You can have voice now on version 1.5 :)
Fri 20/06/03 at 18:27
Regular
I play Counter Strike online every day. Absolutley brilliant. The game is sheer genius :)
Fri 20/06/03 at 18:13
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> Counter Strike is ancient.

Yes.

But the Xbox version is getting a bit of an uplift I beleive. Extra maps ect.

And condition zero.
Fri 20/06/03 at 18:04
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Counter Strike is ancient.

It's still brilliant though.

I played it online yeaaaaaaaaaars ago...
Fri 20/06/03 at 18:02
Regular
I'm mostly looking forward to Counter Strike online, that'll be pretty much awesome.

FPS games are great online.
Fri 20/06/03 at 17:56
Regular
Win win situation then!

[email protected]

One more thing, I have owned an Xbox since day one and have followed LIVE since it was first annonced. You really didn't introduce me to LIVE ;)
Fri 20/06/03 at 17:30
Regular
But what happens if I don't get LIVE before the 30th?
Fri 20/06/03 at 16:03
Regular
Not sure about how good Midnight Club 2's gonna be on Live, from what i've read, Midtown Madness is gonna be the one to go with.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.