GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox LIVE Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/06/03 at 20:28
Regular
With so many new users and so many games due out I thought it would be a good idea to start a LIVE thread. LIVE queries, Gamer Tags, meetings etc can all be kept in here so we can arrange games over the summer at set times. If there is a really good LIVE game due out that you want others to get then you can post it in here and we will try and get a decent game setup. I am picking up LIVE in a couple of weeks with Midtown Madness 3 but I would like to know who else is planning to get it?

1) For those with Gamer-Tags already post them in here.

2) Lets keep this thread devoted to LIVE and LIVE games/queries.

3) All LIVE recommendations post in here so more people will see them.

Enjoy!
Fri 20/06/03 at 15:57
Regular
WS I said we will get 3 games across different genres and so far we have 2 racing games. Therefore we will need to get anither 2 games from different genres? Is that easy enough for you to work out? What a numpty.

Anyway...

I have just done my last GCSE today so I will be getting LIVE very soon :)
Fri 20/06/03 at 13:54
Regular
Yeah but I'm getting it in July and the offer ends in June.
Fri 20/06/03 at 13:32
Regular
I'll be getting Live on July 19th for my B'day. At first i'll be playing Wolfenstein, Unreal Championship, Midtown Madness 3 and either Phantasy Star Online or Midnight Club 2.

No idea what my gamertag will be, probably something monkey orientated.
Fri 20/06/03 at 11:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I actually, quite surprisingly, really want Live.

I intend to get -

Halo 2 (even I can be drawn by the appeals of co-op dropships landing)
Midtown Madness 3
Conker Live + Uncut

and probaby RTCW.

And maybe Galaxies.
Fri 20/06/03 at 10:41
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:

> We should name 3 games across different genres that support LIVE play
> and that we will all purchase. So far we have:

> Midnight Club 2
> Midtown Madness 3

> name 3 games across different genres

> So far we have:

> Midnight Club 2
> Midtown Madness 3

> different genres

> Midnight Club 2
> Midtown Madness 3
Fri 20/06/03 at 03:31
"I love yo... lamp."
What is this free game thing?
Thu 19/06/03 at 23:57
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Yea you should. Someone my as well get a free game if you'll be picking up a starter kit anyway.
Thu 19/06/03 at 23:47
Regular
You have to get the starter kit if you want to get someone a free game. I am thinking of asking someone as well :)
Thu 19/06/03 at 23:45
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
By the way Midtown madness 3 is getting great reviews on its Online aspect. I think it will be better than Midnight club so don't overlook it people. :P
Thu 19/06/03 at 23:43
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
For those people who don't have live, you can help someone who already has it to nab a free game. It's all legal and I think its a deal by MS.

Someone down the page asked will you be signing up before the 30th because thats the expiry date. I'm sure he knows more about it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.