GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox LIVE Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/06/03 at 20:28
Regular
With so many new users and so many games due out I thought it would be a good idea to start a LIVE thread. LIVE queries, Gamer Tags, meetings etc can all be kept in here so we can arrange games over the summer at set times. If there is a really good LIVE game due out that you want others to get then you can post it in here and we will try and get a decent game setup. I am picking up LIVE in a couple of weeks with Midtown Madness 3 but I would like to know who else is planning to get it?

1) For those with Gamer-Tags already post them in here.

2) Lets keep this thread devoted to LIVE and LIVE games/queries.

3) All LIVE recommendations post in here so more people will see them.

Enjoy!
Wed 02/07/03 at 13:54
Regular
Never played any of them except Unreal which I own, but I won't be getting Ghost Recon because the one shot kills thing is just rubbish. Not a fan of serious racers and played the demo of Moto GP2 and found it very dull, so won't be bothering with that.

However Midtown Madness on the other hand looks excellent, just my type of game and apparently it's up there with Wolfenstein for being one of the best live experiences so far.
Wed 02/07/03 at 12:21
Regular
""to many dead hero""
let me just say this dont get midtown madness 3 get moto gp 2 unreal championship or ghost rcon if you want your moneys worth
Sat 21/06/03 at 19:24
Regular
It is funny though.
Sat 21/06/03 at 18:48
Regular
Indeed it does. When some upity teenager starts picking over the little things that I do I will react to it.
Sat 21/06/03 at 18:31
Regular
Takes two to tango, Ali.

Plus, arguing is the most amusing thing you can do on these forums.
Sat 21/06/03 at 18:03
Regular
Considering the amount of arguments he starts don't you mean? What sort of person (unless they are without friends or incredably sad) picks up on little faults like that? Maybe he applies to both those things.
Sat 21/06/03 at 18:01
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Its quite funny though. He actually checks back over my old posts! I
> mean so much to him :)

Or.. just remembers?

Considering the amount of arguments you two have had, I dare say it isn't hard..
Sat 21/06/03 at 17:01
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
CS is one of the best PC games i've ever played,see my website at http://www.geocities.com/dark_spirit1500/counter-haven.html

I will definatly buy it for the XBOX, but I don't think it will be as good as CS:CZ when it comes out on the pc.
Sat 21/06/03 at 03:38
"I love yo... lamp."
Memorandum wrote:
> One of the best things about CS is the huge modding community,
> something you'll never get on Xbox LIVE, unfortunately.

Xbox World:
"PC Counter Strike was characterised by its homebrew, modification angle that let players create their own maps and missions.
Incredibly, this is coming to Xbox too. Creator Valve wants you maps and missions which it plans to approve and distribute to the masses via Xbox Live. So you won't quite have the PC level of DIY action, but it should stull be very cool. Imagine having your map appear on Live for everyone in the world to download and play. You'll be a star. In Heat magazine and everything. Hot women (or at least slightly geeky ones who weigh the same as you and walk like they're holding two really heavy invisible shopping bags) will want your love."

So we will get at least part of it anyway.
Fri 20/06/03 at 22:42
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:

> Tilta will you definitley have LIVE by July 19th? Maybe we could
> arrange something around that time for a meet up on one of the LIVE
> games.

Yip, most definetly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.