GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Intelligent Disscusion"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/07/06 at 18:12
Regular
"Mooching around"
Could we try and get this forum back up please? Maybe it could be made into a "Regular Only" forum?

I do realise the irony of the fact that I am still a JAT asking for a regualr only forum.
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:54
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Machie wrote:
> Did you post much in the old one?

Come the end of freeola a few months ago i started posting some in it but not too much.
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:57
Regular
Did the forum get reset or something then?
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:58
Regular
Cruciatum Fixative wrote:
> Not overly, I had the odd one or two topic of my own. I tried my
> best to answer everyone else's topics and help if I could.
>
> I was younger then though, and I think I would have a few more
> ideas for topics now.
>
> Did you then?

Not really, there were a few argumentative people around back then and I was rather put off. I think I did a few threads mind. Still there were lots of good posts and always a good read.
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:59
Regular
"Mooching around"
More like it got formated.
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:00
Regular
Shame, oh well sometimes things need to change :)
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:00
Regular
Boogeyman wrote:
> Did the forum get reset or something then?

I'd tell you the whole history of the forums but I'm already forgetting it all I'm afraid.

But yes apart from a few stats everything has been resent and the number of forums is down but we created 2 more.
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:03
Regular
It's very different to most of the other forums on the internet. Maybe it's because it's amde by freeola, and not by phpbb or openbb or the other one invision something :)
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:12
Regular
"Mooching around"
Just to add some controversy, what does a JAT and Newbie area sound like? It does seem that most of them get shunned away by the Regulars, who quickly point out their faults. It's not there fault I suppose, they are new after all.
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:13
Regular
I want to know why you're both still JATs, you've been here a few days you should be newbies now :S
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:13
Regular
because the internet doesnt like me lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.