GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Intelligent Disscusion"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/07/06 at 18:12
Regular
"Mooching around"
Could we try and get this forum back up please? Maybe it could be made into a "Regular Only" forum?

I do realise the irony of the fact that I am still a JAT asking for a regualr only forum.
Fri 28/07/06 at 09:32
Regular
Perhaps we could label the threads so people know they're intended for the ID forum.

Intelligent Disscusion: Religion

I'll go do that one.
Fri 28/07/06 at 09:33
Regular
Except spelt correctly :)
Fri 28/07/06 at 09:49
"possibly impossible"
Bah, just done it, without the title...

Oh for a title edit function {hint hint}
Fri 28/07/06 at 09:53
Regular
Nice one pb :D

I'm sure we can get one of the mods to do it :) oh except hippyman he's away on holiday today :/
Fri 28/07/06 at 10:00
"possibly impossible"
I wanted to try something different though, didn't want to go for the age old 'religion is a bunch of cobblers/religion is the only truth' thing, although I'm sure, given time, that this will crop up...
Mon 07/08/06 at 09:44
Regular
Do we have 3 volunteers yet? The ID threads have done well and hopefully a forum of its own will encourage people other than myself and pb to contribute :)

Perhaps we could ask them to lower the mod requirement to 2 instead of 3. I'm sure they'll agree as I've been a mod for a few months now and the only thing I've done is edit one thread title ("& Books) and make one thread all sticky.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.