GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Intelligent Disscusion"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/07/06 at 18:12
Regular
"Mooching around"
Could we try and get this forum back up please? Maybe it could be made into a "Regular Only" forum?

I do realise the irony of the fact that I am still a JAT asking for a regualr only forum.
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:02
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
If someone wants to start the Intelligent discussion forum i will be willing to be a mod as i am not one already. If you need my email just ask.
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:06
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Just a suggestion how about a media section. This could involve funny links from other websites. Videos you have made. If you are in a band you could upload your songs.

What do you think?
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:10
Regular
"Mooching around"
Shrimper wrote:
> Just a suggestion how about a media section. This could involve
> funny links from other websites. Videos you have made. If you
> are in a band you could upload your songs.
>
> What do you think?

This sounds like a great idea, however I think Freeola will be skeptical due to copyright laws and actually making it possible to quickly and easily upload video, music etc.

Still, may as well ask them.
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:16
Regular
We do have a few users who are members of a band.

Sounds like a good idea.
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:20
Regular
"Mooching around"
So, a "Media" forum then? Or what should it be called?
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:23
Regular
Well I would still like an Intelligent forum. Hopefully we can get some more people or Freeola agrees to lower the starting mod numbers to 2 instead of 3. As I think new mods can still apply even if there are 3 mods already.
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:26
Regular
"Mooching around"
I would too. I think there needs to be somewhere else from the "General Chat" forum where people can post their serious topics.

Not that the topics on the GC forum arn't serious :D
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:43
Regular
Did you post much in the old one?
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:45
Regular
"Mooching around"
Not overly, I had the odd one or two topic of my own. I tried my best to answer everyone else's topics and help if I could.

I was younger then though, and I think I would have a few more ideas for topics now.

Did you then?
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:53
Regular
There definetly needs to be a 'sensible area' or something, then you could ban me from it :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.