GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Intelligent Disscusion"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/07/06 at 18:12
Regular
"Mooching around"
Could we try and get this forum back up please? Maybe it could be made into a "Regular Only" forum?

I do realise the irony of the fact that I am still a JAT asking for a regualr only forum.
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:35
Regular
It's like the google algorythm, deeply kept secret :P
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:40
Regular
"Mooching around"
Boogeyman wrote:
> It's like the google algorythm, deeply kept secret :P

You've now lost me, well not exactly but I've never heard of it is all.
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:43
Regular
The google algorthym, the way google ranks its sites in its results. Ever since they have started webmaster have been trying to get at it, so they can be no1 on the results. Hope that cleared it up for you :)
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:44
Regular
"Mooching around"
Yes, thank you :-D
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:45
Regular
No problem, it's because I am used to being on forums about websites and web in general etc.
Sun 02/07/06 at 22:24
Regular
Cruciatum Fixative wrote:
> Machie wrote:
> I want to know why you're both still JATs, you've been here a
> few
> days you should be newbies now :S
>
> The new rules state we must be registered for at least 30 days
> until we become Newbies, and then 90 days until we become
> regular.
>
> It sucks.

The funny thing is that you only need to be here for 30 days and then you're trusted to set up and control a forum well before you're a regular ;) though I wont complain as that means you can help us set up a new forum otherwise we'll have to wait over 2 months.
Sun 02/07/06 at 22:30
Regular
"Mooching around"
Yeah, that new system does seem a little odd to me :-D

I suppose after 30 days, most people on here are as well behaved as a regular, and if not the other mods won't accept you.

Maybe they think "Regular" just means that. You are a Regular.
Sun 02/07/06 at 22:42
Regular
Cruciatum Fixative wrote:
> Yeah, that new system does seem a little odd to me :-D
>
> I suppose after 30 days, most people on here are as well behaved
> as a regular, and if not the other mods won't accept you.
>
> Maybe they think "Regular" just means that. You are a
> Regular.

Yeah, how come you're a JAT though, what happened to your old account? We you around long?

Me I think it's been 6 years and 3 months, I'm holding out for a GAD just for being here 10 years :D I think the handful of users who were here before havent come back or moved on to another forum. Shame.
Sun 02/07/06 at 22:46
Regular
"Mooching around"
Machie wrote:
> Yeah, how come you're a JAT though, what happened to your old
> account? We you around long?
>
> Me I think it's been 6 years and 3 months, I'm holding out for a
> GAD just for being here 10 years :D I think the handful of users
> who were here before havent come back or moved on to another
> forum. Shame.

My old account can't accesed anymore... or rather, I can't verify it... it was with the ancient fsmail.net... which changed to wanadoo and then apparently to orange, and my email account doesnt exisit anymore... But I still access it, and I'll have a look at how long it's been registered... hold on...
Sun 02/07/06 at 22:50
Regular
"Mooching around"
1050 days

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.