GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Intelligent Disscusion"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/07/06 at 18:12
Regular
"Mooching around"
Could we try and get this forum back up please? Maybe it could be made into a "Regular Only" forum?

I do realise the irony of the fact that I am still a JAT asking for a regualr only forum.
Mon 07/08/06 at 09:44
Regular
Do we have 3 volunteers yet? The ID threads have done well and hopefully a forum of its own will encourage people other than myself and pb to contribute :)

Perhaps we could ask them to lower the mod requirement to 2 instead of 3. I'm sure they'll agree as I've been a mod for a few months now and the only thing I've done is edit one thread title ("& Books) and make one thread all sticky.
Fri 28/07/06 at 10:00
"possibly impossible"
I wanted to try something different though, didn't want to go for the age old 'religion is a bunch of cobblers/religion is the only truth' thing, although I'm sure, given time, that this will crop up...
Fri 28/07/06 at 09:53
Regular
Nice one pb :D

I'm sure we can get one of the mods to do it :) oh except hippyman he's away on holiday today :/
Fri 28/07/06 at 09:49
"possibly impossible"
Bah, just done it, without the title...

Oh for a title edit function {hint hint}
Fri 28/07/06 at 09:33
Regular
Except spelt correctly :)
Fri 28/07/06 at 09:32
Regular
Perhaps we could label the threads so people know they're intended for the ID forum.

Intelligent Disscusion: Religion

I'll go do that one.
Fri 28/07/06 at 09:30
"possibly impossible"
I'm sure we could make up for that!

Christianity? Why not religion as a whole...
Fri 28/07/06 at 09:26
Regular
We could talk about christianity again :) that'll do the trick. I think most of the staffies were following the old thread.

I noticed that we're missing some of the more argumentative regulars from SR, so is that a good thing or a bad thing for a new ID forum?
Fri 28/07/06 at 09:15
"possibly impossible"
Actually...

That could be the way to do it.

Start posting ID stuff in here, and if its considered too adult, they'll have to create forum for it...
Fri 28/07/06 at 09:14
"possibly impossible"
The thing is that without too many newbies here, even this General Chat forum is ok for posting the type of topic previously found in Intelligent Discussion without it getting flamed or degenerating into something else.

Since there are so few topics started here anyway, it should be easy enough to use this forum for now. The only downside is that the stuff that you may want to create a topic for could be quite a bit more adult orientated...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.