GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Contemplating buying an X-box..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/07/03 at 09:14
Regular
Thats right, if i get a job, I will buy one of Microsoft's Love Boxes.

However, what games should I buy?

Only game that comes to me to buy is Halo...

Sugestions please... :D
Wed 02/07/03 at 22:49
Regular
Running around killing a load of AI bots gets old very quickly for me. Never really bother with multiplayer games anyway unless they have big online modes.
Wed 02/07/03 at 23:03
Regular
It's a standard feature all FPS should have - I'm shocked Halo was without it.
Wed 02/07/03 at 23:05
Regular
Doesn't interest me in the slightest. Whilst you will be killing bots in Halo 2 I think I will go LIVE for a 16 person Master Chief war against the covenant :)
Wed 02/07/03 at 23:12
Regular
I suggest he gets Oddworld Munch's Oddysee.
Wed 02/07/03 at 23:17
Regular
Four player DM/TDM/CTF etc are nothing without bots. Halo 2's multiplayer just won't cut it without them.
Wed 02/07/03 at 23:18
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Mav is right about bots.
Wed 02/07/03 at 23:19
Regular
Where is there a right and wrong?

Mav wants them and for his sake I hope they are there. I on the other hand couldn't give a damn as I will be playing across LIVE.
Wed 02/07/03 at 23:21
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Mav wants them and for his sake I hope they are there.

Awwww :D
Wed 02/07/03 at 23:26
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Mav wants them and for his sake I hope they are there. I on the other
> hand couldn't give a damn as I will be playing across LIVE.

This is exactly it.
That's why there should be bots. For the people that want them: they're there, and for people like you who don't like them, they don't have to use them.

Including bots pleases everyone, it's a win-win scenario. Not including them won't bother some people at all, but for others (like Mav and I) it'll be annoying not to have them.
Wed 02/07/03 at 23:28
Regular
You say that as if I said I hope bots aren't included. All I was saying was that it won't make my experience any different.

I agree with what you say though as it is a win-win situation who can't get connected to LIVE.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.