GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Contemplating buying an X-box..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/07/03 at 09:14
Regular
Thats right, if i get a job, I will buy one of Microsoft's Love Boxes.

However, what games should I buy?

Only game that comes to me to buy is Halo...

Sugestions please... :D
Sun 27/07/03 at 20:48
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Nomino wrote:
> Yet another dork who can't think for themselves.

You're referring to him buying cable from GAME ? Yes, he's obviously a dork for doing like most people and buying the cable from a normal shop that's had the brains to clearly package the correct Live cable. *sarcasm*
Sun 27/07/03 at 20:36
Regular
"QPR 1974"
The only accuracy in that statement is the fact that Nomino is comically overweight and has a huge disproportionate head with little tinkle-toes in which he randomly walks across the keyboard.
Sun 27/07/03 at 19:36
Regular
Looks like Nomino's got himself lost in the house of mirrors again...
Sun 27/07/03 at 15:09
Regular
Yet another dork who can't think for themselves.
Sun 13/07/03 at 23:53
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Xbox System link cable is an ethernet crossover cable- ask for on in PCWorld or something.

Or, I got mine in GAME as an unnoffcial GAME product, works grand, cost a fiver and has brought about some of the best multiplaer games ever, in my house atleast. :P
Sat 12/07/03 at 12:18
Regular
You can get ethernet cables pretty cheap from Computer shops.
Sat 12/07/03 at 12:16
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> Where d'you get system link cables from?

Game/Gamestation/SR I beleive.

Or I (think) you can just use a normal cat5 ethernet cable, not sure though - ask someone with knowledge - like Tom.
Sat 12/07/03 at 00:32
Regular
Where d'you get system link cables from?
Fri 11/07/03 at 21:19
Regular
"8==="
:P
Fri 11/07/03 at 21:16
Regular
*sniggers*

Hedfix has no mates, Hedfix has no mates!

;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.