GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey people !"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/07/03 at 13:28
Regular
Well its official, I'm now engaged to Juls. ;-)

Sorry I haven't been on much but you know how it is when Juls is with me. ;-))
Played my games a little over the past few days - been playing a lot of NBA Street 2. Excellent game, better than the original. Love the way you can create a complete team of created ballers rather than having to have just one created character with a bunch of Pro's - in a way it took something out of it when its supposed to be street basketball and your surrounded by the NBA Pro's all the time (and yeah I know its called NBA Street for a reason). ;-)

I won a bid on ebay at the end of last week - a brand new, never used Steel Battalion for £185. Expensive yes, but compared to the other prices I've been seeing its a damn good price.

Played a lot of Brute Force just before Juls came over and I love the game. :-) So far Flint is the character I tend to favour. I've also taken back Soldier Of Fortune 2 over the weekend and got Midtown Madness 3. ;-)

Anyway, I'll be off for now. Seeya soon. ;-)
Thu 24/07/03 at 18:27
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Nope thats what Juls calls me - mostly when I'm standing with my pants down ! :-)))

She just told me to type that - I was sitting for a few seconds trying to think of something witty to come back with. ;-))

Anyway, got my Steel Battalion - damn good game, was almost sobbing and crying with joy while I put the 3 controller panels together. ;-)

Got quite a lot of games on my XBox now. From September onwards the number will no doubt rise quite a lot in the run up to Christmas. ;-)
Thu 24/07/03 at 18:59
Regular
Savatt78 wrote:
> Nope thats what Juls calls me - mostly when I'm standing with my pants
> down ! :-)))

You misheard her. The smell over powers her and she passes out, just before she falls she says "oh god"

:D
Thu 24/07/03 at 21:14
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Prodigy wrote:
> Hey Sav can I be the dodgy looking drunk bloke at the wedding? he he
> he

No point. Sav'll be there.

Hoho.

Call me bitter...

Congrats.
Fri 25/07/03 at 20:30
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Tilt - don't worry mate, the only smell you'll get from me is when I beat you to the ground on XBox Live then leave a steaming richard on your head. ;-p
Sat 26/07/03 at 03:00
"Lemon eyewash"
Savatt78 wrote:
> Tilt - don't worry mate, the only smell you'll get from me is when I
> beat you to the ground on XBox Live then leave a steaming richard on
> your head. ;-p

LOL
Sat 26/07/03 at 03:01
"Lemon eyewash"
Tóm wrote:
> Prodigy wrote:
> Hey Sav can I be the dodgy looking drunk bloke at the wedding? he he
> he
>
> No point. Sav'll be there.
>
> Hoho.
>
> Call me bitter...
>
> Congrats.

that's kinda hard as i've only ever seen sav drink 1 can of cider in my whole life LOL

he's more likely to get high on coca cola and rush back from the wedding for a blast on live :)
Sat 26/07/03 at 10:43
Regular
Savatt78 wrote:
> Tilt - don't worry mate, the only smell you'll get from me is when I
> beat you to the ground on XBox Live then leave a steaming richard on
> your head. ;-p

"steaming richard"?

Never heard that one before :D
Sun 27/07/03 at 15:05
Regular
LOL! What a COMPLETE WASTE of money!!

Oh, and "Because I'm a god - duh !" Only stupid ####### say that.
Mon 28/07/03 at 23:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nomino, stop being a knob.
Tue 29/07/03 at 00:00
Regular
Sheesh!

I completely missed Nomino's message. What the hell does he mean by that? Is he referring to Sav getting engaged being a waste of money?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.