GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey people !"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/07/03 at 13:28
Regular
Well its official, I'm now engaged to Juls. ;-)

Sorry I haven't been on much but you know how it is when Juls is with me. ;-))
Played my games a little over the past few days - been playing a lot of NBA Street 2. Excellent game, better than the original. Love the way you can create a complete team of created ballers rather than having to have just one created character with a bunch of Pro's - in a way it took something out of it when its supposed to be street basketball and your surrounded by the NBA Pro's all the time (and yeah I know its called NBA Street for a reason). ;-)

I won a bid on ebay at the end of last week - a brand new, never used Steel Battalion for £185. Expensive yes, but compared to the other prices I've been seeing its a damn good price.

Played a lot of Brute Force just before Juls came over and I love the game. :-) So far Flint is the character I tend to favour. I've also taken back Soldier Of Fortune 2 over the weekend and got Midtown Madness 3. ;-)

Anyway, I'll be off for now. Seeya soon. ;-)
Sun 06/07/03 at 00:41
"Lemon eyewash"
Prodigy wrote:
> Hey Sav can I be the dodgy looking drunk bloke at the wedding? he he
> he

soz mate but we have a few other cousins going for that role.........
Sun 06/07/03 at 08:45
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
Hi Savatt,

Give us an E-mail so we can catch up with things, haven't spoken to you in bloody ages :)

E-mail address is on site so look forward to hearing from you ...
Sun 06/07/03 at 22:19
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Definatly. ;-) Doing well on my NBA Street game. Got through the Challenge mode, now I'm playing through the "Be A Legend" mode which is excellent - its just a mode full of street ballers instead of Pro players. :-)

As for the drunk request - trust me, theres gonna be LOADS of those at the wedding. ;-)) When it comes to blood types, most of my family don't go by the likes of Type B or Type A - more like 75% or 85% ;-)
Sun 06/07/03 at 22:22
Regular
Hey sav! When you get round to playing Midtown Madness 3 - Give us a like mini forum style review or what not, seeing as your like the most highly respected person on this forum.

Cheers.
Mon 07/07/03 at 21:54
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
~X The Master X~ wrote:
> Prodigy wrote:
> Hey Sav can I be the dodgy looking drunk bloke at the wedding? he he
> he
>
> soz mate but we have a few other cousins going for that role.........

Damn! Oh well, maybe something else then, like the man with the wooden leg? lol
Tue 08/07/03 at 20:41
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
gamezfreak - No problem mate, I'll get some info on it as soon as I can. ;-)

Prodigy - Well I don't think that roles taken, should be doable. ;-))

Did another trade in yesterday. Thanks to summer sales, I picked up 8 new games. :-)

Project Zero
TOCA Race Driver
Unreal Championship
Blinx The Timesweeper
Crimson Sea
Dead To Rights
House Of The Dead 3
Genma Onimusha

I decided to buy back a couple of titles I had before because besides being in the mood to give them a better run than last time, they were also really good prices.
Haven't played any of them yet - still enjoying my NBA Street 2 game. :-)
I now have 41 XBox games - 42 if you include the Steel Battalion thats on the way. ;-)
Wed 09/07/03 at 15:11
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Ok Sav i'll begin work on a convincing looking wooden leg then :P
Wed 09/07/03 at 20:59
Regular
How do you find the time to play all those?
Thu 10/07/03 at 19:53
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Because I'm a god - duh !

;-)
Mon 21/07/03 at 00:33
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Savatt78 wrote:
> Because I'm a god - duh !
>
> ;-)

Is that what you tell your fiance every night Sav? ha ha ha

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.