GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey people !"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/07/03 at 13:28
Regular
Well its official, I'm now engaged to Juls. ;-)

Sorry I haven't been on much but you know how it is when Juls is with me. ;-))
Played my games a little over the past few days - been playing a lot of NBA Street 2. Excellent game, better than the original. Love the way you can create a complete team of created ballers rather than having to have just one created character with a bunch of Pro's - in a way it took something out of it when its supposed to be street basketball and your surrounded by the NBA Pro's all the time (and yeah I know its called NBA Street for a reason). ;-)

I won a bid on ebay at the end of last week - a brand new, never used Steel Battalion for £185. Expensive yes, but compared to the other prices I've been seeing its a damn good price.

Played a lot of Brute Force just before Juls came over and I love the game. :-) So far Flint is the character I tend to favour. I've also taken back Soldier Of Fortune 2 over the weekend and got Midtown Madness 3. ;-)

Anyway, I'll be off for now. Seeya soon. ;-)
Fri 04/07/03 at 09:50
Regular
"Remember me?"
Maverick42 wrote:
> If she doesn't, he must have drugged and blindfolded her to get her to
> say yes :D

Maverick's secret fetish is finally revealled.
Fri 04/07/03 at 11:18
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
CONGRATULATIONS PETE!

Im sure your both be very happy

;)
Fri 04/07/03 at 12:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Congratumalations.

*sighs at crappy life*
Fri 04/07/03 at 12:29
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Congratulations Sav, you're one of the best people on here so you deserve it !
Fri 04/07/03 at 14:27
Regular
Congratulations mate :-)
Fri 04/07/03 at 18:27
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Thanks guys. ;-)

Juls isn't really a big games fan - BUT - I have managed to get her into one or two games a little so the missions begun to get her into my geeky world more - Woohoo ! ;-))

As for Midtown Madness - I haven't actually got round to trying it yet cause I try to avoid leaving Jul in the background with nothing to do, so if shes doing something I tend to be playing NBA Street 2 cause its a game that I can go in and out of pretty quickly cause the matches aren't too long. 3 wins and no loses so far by the way. ;-p

I'll probably cancel my Phantasy Star Online hunter's license thing soon too cause I don't particularly wanna pay a subscriptin fee for a game that I won't be playing much now - so I'll quit while its free before I get charged during August. ;-))
Fri 04/07/03 at 19:08
"Lemon eyewash"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> A hefty debt is the perfect thing to leave pesky grandchildren in your
> will :)

that's cheered me up that has, what a good end to a crappy day.

thanx mate :D
Fri 04/07/03 at 19:33
Regular
I wasn't aware we were related...
Fri 04/07/03 at 19:50
"slightlyshortertagl"
*claps*
Fri 04/07/03 at 22:13
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Hey Sav can I be the dodgy looking drunk bloke at the wedding? he he he

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.