GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey people !"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/07/03 at 13:28
Regular
Well its official, I'm now engaged to Juls. ;-)

Sorry I haven't been on much but you know how it is when Juls is with me. ;-))
Played my games a little over the past few days - been playing a lot of NBA Street 2. Excellent game, better than the original. Love the way you can create a complete team of created ballers rather than having to have just one created character with a bunch of Pro's - in a way it took something out of it when its supposed to be street basketball and your surrounded by the NBA Pro's all the time (and yeah I know its called NBA Street for a reason). ;-)

I won a bid on ebay at the end of last week - a brand new, never used Steel Battalion for £185. Expensive yes, but compared to the other prices I've been seeing its a damn good price.

Played a lot of Brute Force just before Juls came over and I love the game. :-) So far Flint is the character I tend to favour. I've also taken back Soldier Of Fortune 2 over the weekend and got Midtown Madness 3. ;-)

Anyway, I'll be off for now. Seeya soon. ;-)
Wed 02/07/03 at 13:28
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well its official, I'm now engaged to Juls. ;-)

Sorry I haven't been on much but you know how it is when Juls is with me. ;-))
Played my games a little over the past few days - been playing a lot of NBA Street 2. Excellent game, better than the original. Love the way you can create a complete team of created ballers rather than having to have just one created character with a bunch of Pro's - in a way it took something out of it when its supposed to be street basketball and your surrounded by the NBA Pro's all the time (and yeah I know its called NBA Street for a reason). ;-)

I won a bid on ebay at the end of last week - a brand new, never used Steel Battalion for £185. Expensive yes, but compared to the other prices I've been seeing its a damn good price.

Played a lot of Brute Force just before Juls came over and I love the game. :-) So far Flint is the character I tend to favour. I've also taken back Soldier Of Fortune 2 over the weekend and got Midtown Madness 3. ;-)

Anyway, I'll be off for now. Seeya soon. ;-)
Wed 02/07/03 at 14:10
"I love yo... lamp."
Well congrats. And well done on getting engaged too.
Wed 02/07/03 at 15:39
Regular
Did you pawn a few thousand of your games and buy a super ring?
Wed 02/07/03 at 20:18
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well the ring definatly set me back a good amount. ;-)) In fact I think my eventual grandkids will be helping me to pay for it. ;-))
Wed 02/07/03 at 22:27
Regular
A hefty debt is the perfect thing to leave pesky grandchildren in your will :)
Thu 03/07/03 at 00:39
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Congrats mate. Hope you live together in happiness for all eternity. :P
Thu 03/07/03 at 02:27
"I love yo... lamp."
Mantis wrote:
> Congrats mate. Hope you live together in happiness for all eternity.
> :P

Well he might get bored of Steel Battalion and decide to sell it.
Thu 03/07/03 at 10:25
Regular
Heh heh.

Good stuff Sav, hope everything goes well.

You got Midtown Madness 3 I hear...What you think of it?

And does your fiancee like games?
Thu 03/07/03 at 10:59
Regular

Thu 03/07/03 at 17:36
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> And does your fiancee like games?

If she doesn't, he must have drugged and blindfolded her to get her to say yes :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.