GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey people !"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/07/03 at 13:28
Regular
Well its official, I'm now engaged to Juls. ;-)

Sorry I haven't been on much but you know how it is when Juls is with me. ;-))
Played my games a little over the past few days - been playing a lot of NBA Street 2. Excellent game, better than the original. Love the way you can create a complete team of created ballers rather than having to have just one created character with a bunch of Pro's - in a way it took something out of it when its supposed to be street basketball and your surrounded by the NBA Pro's all the time (and yeah I know its called NBA Street for a reason). ;-)

I won a bid on ebay at the end of last week - a brand new, never used Steel Battalion for £185. Expensive yes, but compared to the other prices I've been seeing its a damn good price.

Played a lot of Brute Force just before Juls came over and I love the game. :-) So far Flint is the character I tend to favour. I've also taken back Soldier Of Fortune 2 over the weekend and got Midtown Madness 3. ;-)

Anyway, I'll be off for now. Seeya soon. ;-)
Tue 29/07/03 at 19:12
"Lemon eyewash"
no rules a.............SOLD!
Tue 29/07/03 at 18:59
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Sorry Numnuts, opps, Nomino - didn't mean to offend you with my cheek to spend my money on what I want.

Anyway, I've been playing NBA Street and once I have my other 2 characters upgraded to their full stats, I'll have totally finished the game. ;-)
If anyone is considering this - just buy it ! Its such an excellent game, even if you're not usually into basketball games. The lack of the usual rules in the game and the showing off makes it a top sports title. :-)
Tue 29/07/03 at 00:23
Regular
Heh heh!

Don't give him too much credit ;)
Tue 29/07/03 at 00:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
AfroJoe wrote:
> I think it's in reference to the Steel Battalion.
>
> Who knows what goes through that idiot's mind though...

His mind looks a little like this

----------------------------------------------
|   |
| Muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh |
| |
| |
|----------------------------------------------'
Tue 29/07/03 at 00:10
Regular
Either way its his money to spend. I saw him go into around 6 threads with a negative attitude towards everything. What a complete idiot.
Tue 29/07/03 at 00:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I think it's in reference to the Steel Battalion.

Who knows what goes through that idiot's mind though...
Tue 29/07/03 at 00:00
Regular
Sheesh!

I completely missed Nomino's message. What the hell does he mean by that? Is he referring to Sav getting engaged being a waste of money?
Mon 28/07/03 at 23:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nomino, stop being a knob.
Sun 27/07/03 at 15:05
Regular
LOL! What a COMPLETE WASTE of money!!

Oh, and "Because I'm a god - duh !" Only stupid ####### say that.
Sat 26/07/03 at 10:43
Regular
Savatt78 wrote:
> Tilt - don't worry mate, the only smell you'll get from me is when I
> beat you to the ground on XBox Live then leave a steaming richard on
> your head. ;-p

"steaming richard"?

Never heard that one before :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.