GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo lineup for 2004 (looking very poor)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/07/03 at 15:45
Regular
Ive just been looking at the release charts and so far there isnt really anything extravagant to look forward to on the cube for next year. The only things that have a little sparkle are f zero and soul calibur but even these arnt blockbusters.

The new mario game looks patheic and to be honest after the last one i am really dam sick of mario now. Mario kart looks like a laugh but at the end of the day thats all it is! a laugh a p*ss around for when people come round ya house. it aint got outstanding gameplay or a gripping story line!

All the games on the release charts just look bland and repetetive. I can clearly say that weve seen it all before just without the slightly enhanced graphics.

The only thing i can safely say that i trust will be good is rogue leader 3 and still that looks a little repetetive and the third person levels dont look up too much!
Fri 18/07/03 at 21:59
Regular
That was aimed at pringlethestrapon by the way who seems to think yhat Halo is the only reason to own an Xbox.
Fri 18/07/03 at 21:58
Regular
That because you are a tw@t and you no jack sheet about consoles.
Fri 18/07/03 at 21:57
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
The only hing that has me excicted is F-Zero watever it's called, it looks sweet

Mario Sunshine - Daubbed up Mario 64 wiv bits on
Fri 18/07/03 at 21:49
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Lets be serious here, the only game that has really made it big on xbox is HALO! nothing has come close. One of the only reasons why mymate still has his xbox is because he is waiting for HALO 2! he hasnt actually got any other games! Has rare actually produced any titles for xbox yet?
Fri 18/07/03 at 13:52
Regular
The GameCube has more top exclusive titles worth owning than any other console. When you consider the head start the PS2 had I think we can safely say that the GameCube will be around for a while yet.
Fri 18/07/03 at 12:38
Regular
Pringle28 wrote:
> never knew there was a skies of arcadia 2 scheduled for release.
> Things may be looking up after all. My expectations arnt high but it
> is just quite demoralising walking into game and gamestation and
> seeing the GC shelves decreasing in size each week and countless
> numbers of rubbish games clogging up the shelves. We only have a few
> decent titles to be proud off and there arnt enough of them coming
> out. You only have to look at the dramatic fall in game prices to
> realise that the gamecube isnt selling enough. Im just worried taht my
> beloved gamecube will crash and burn and i would h ate for this to
> happen. hopefully advertsiing will increase a great deal and the
> latest blockbust titles aproahing will be snapped up across the
> country allowing these nasty rumours of "gamecubes demsie"
> to become a thing of the past.

There's been rumours for nearly 7 years about Nintendo's demise but it just hasn't happened.

Proud to be a Nintendo game: Zelda WW, Mario Sunshine, Pikmin, Eternal Darkness and Metroid Prime AT LEAST.

Proud X-box games: Panza dragon (sorta), Halo, Project Gotham and Jet Set Radio Future. AT LEAST.

Proud PS2 games: GTA3, Metal Gear Solid 2, Ico and really that's about it.

Each console has it's amazing games but Nintendo have more than it's fair share.
Fri 18/07/03 at 11:31
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> just out of interest, I wonder how any games per year the average
> 'Cube owner buys/can afford/gets as presents. Say it's 12, it is then
> irrelevant to him if there are 5 or 25 so called must have titles per
> year. Or would he manage to buy more if there were more quality games
> ?

If there were more, they'd try harder to win GADs... ;-)
Fri 18/07/03 at 11:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
And Final Fantasy 76.
Fri 18/07/03 at 11:28
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
And Jon Madden 2012, Formula One 2012
Fri 18/07/03 at 10:53
Regular
You're all forgetting the big year! 2012! There's nothing planned by any of the games companies for then (except for Fifa 2012)

I think the world is doomed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.