GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Latley I have been mostly playing..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/07/03 at 22:37
Regular
Timesplitters 2

I don't know why, I finished Zelda and decided to return to my older titles rather than lunge into any new ones (Pokemon soon yay). I should really play the still far from complete Metroid but that bores me so I had a laugh a minute blast on the frankly excellent and addictive Timesplitters 2, had some mates over to play it too. This is turning out just like Perfect Dark on how much I play it.

So go on what have you been playing? and why?
Page:
Wed 16/07/03 at 23:10
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Really?... what about the multiplayer? I was going to claim it as my GAD y'see. Hmmmmmm...
Wed 16/07/03 at 22:56
Regular
Played a bit of Brute Force today, getting tired of it really.

Dull and repetetive are 2 words i'd use. It's like the Starfox Adventures of the shooty world, it looks stunning but plays terribly.
Wed 16/07/03 at 22:56
Regular
"QPR 1974"
The world's smallest violin.

For Whitestripes ;)
Wed 16/07/03 at 22:53
Regular
Nothing.

It's all rubbish.
Wed 16/07/03 at 22:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Warcraft 3.

Everything else is boring me.
Wed 16/07/03 at 22:37
Regular
Timesplitters 2

I don't know why, I finished Zelda and decided to return to my older titles rather than lunge into any new ones (Pokemon soon yay). I should really play the still far from complete Metroid but that bores me so I had a laugh a minute blast on the frankly excellent and addictive Timesplitters 2, had some mates over to play it too. This is turning out just like Perfect Dark on how much I play it.

So go on what have you been playing? and why?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.