GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Latley I have been mostly playing..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/07/03 at 22:37
Regular
Timesplitters 2

I don't know why, I finished Zelda and decided to return to my older titles rather than lunge into any new ones (Pokemon soon yay). I should really play the still far from complete Metroid but that bores me so I had a laugh a minute blast on the frankly excellent and addictive Timesplitters 2, had some mates over to play it too. This is turning out just like Perfect Dark on how much I play it.

So go on what have you been playing? and why?
Page:
Thu 17/07/03 at 10:32
Regular
Lately I have been enjoying my games, rather then picking errors and considering them crap.
Thu 17/07/03 at 08:59
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Lately I've been playing Dragonforce on the Saturn. Great game.
Thu 17/07/03 at 08:52
Regular
I'm sorry but Brute Force couldn't hold a candle to any of those games. I'd take ti back to the shop and get my money back if I still had the receipt. Really, really dull it be.
Thu 17/07/03 at 02:31
Regular
"8==="
> As I said in another thread:
>
> It's Elements of Halo + Elements of Jet Force Gemini + Elements of > Conflict: Desert storm.
>
> All the best bits thrown into one game. Nice.

So :P
Thu 17/07/03 at 02:19
Regular
"everyone says it"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Played a bit of Brute Force today, getting tired of it really.
>
> Dull and repetetive are 2 words i'd use. It's like the Starfox
> Adventures of the shooty world, it looks stunning but plays terribly.

Its CRAP.

Really really bad.
Thu 17/07/03 at 01:07
Regular
"8==="
Oh and get Brute Force.

I'm tired of singing it's praises, so that's all you get. Back-track the threads in the Xbox forum for more....
Thu 17/07/03 at 01:06
Regular
"8==="
Turok 4, TH 4 and Red Card.

Been doing a load multiplayer on MX Superfly, Simpsons RR, JK2, Kelly Slater and quite a bit of killing my friend on Turok 4.
Wed 16/07/03 at 23:17
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Well, from what I've read, the multiplayer is meant to be the best part. Hmmm... I think I'll claim it, simply because there is nothing else I really want at the moment and I can't be bothered to wait if I preorder something like KOTOR or Mario Kart.
Wed 16/07/03 at 23:17
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Sfonĉ wrote:
> The world's smallest violin.
>
> For Whitestripes ;)

Heh.
Wed 16/07/03 at 23:13
Regular
Haven't played multiplayer yet, hopefully that'll be the saving grace.

It started off well, much like Starfox. But the more I play it, the more I loose the will to live, it's just really dull and uninspired.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.