GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Steam"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/04/10 at 14:47
Regular
I'll make this brief. I have Steam but no friends who own Steam. I know some of you have this so add me, or post your Steam ID here.

Mine - Alexccll200
Machie - Markrowberry
Grandprix - Mattgrandprix
Sat 12/06/10 at 19:02
Regular
Oh cool, there was a big update for TF2 and now they've added some bits at the beginning screen. Some kind of training mode.
Sat 12/06/10 at 11:58
Regular
It's finally disappeared. I wonder if I had installed it, would it have charged me?

£6.99 for Team Fortress 2 anyone? I still have a guest pass to give, Maybe I'll send it to Chaos. I don't think he's bought it yet.
Fri 11/06/10 at 22:19
Regular
Weird, I have it too.

No point really, I already have the second deathmatch game.
Mon 07/06/10 at 16:05
Regular
Garin wrote:
> Not a clue. Sure it hasnt been there for longer? I thought that
> Source versions of HL were originally given away to HL2 owners or
> part of the Orange Box.

Hmm, it's not listed as part of the Orange Box and I'm pretty sure it was there during the week after I bought it. It just seems odd and I'm not sure I can install it as I don't have the original HL game.

Thanks for your help Garin.
Mon 07/06/10 at 14:48
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Not a clue. Sure it hasnt been there for longer? I thought that Source versions of HL were originally given away to HL2 owners or part of the Orange Box.
Mon 07/06/10 at 00:26
Regular
Garin I need your help. I know sometimes Steam puts stuff in your library (are they demos?) and you have a few days to download them, but I seem to have Half Life Deathmatch: Source (£5.99) in my library and there's no countdown and I don't even own the original Half Life an I'm pretty sure I didn't buy it. :¬S I think it's been there for about 4 days now.
Sun 06/06/10 at 17:27
Regular
Alfoncy wrote:
> I'm trying to get the medic achievements now, I got to the third
> milestone with the pyro :)

Aww I've got lots of catching up to do. :¬(

> You should play with me more Machie! Just like when we used to
> play Wolfenstein.

Yeah that was fun. I was hoping Chaos and the others would join in too. I ahven't been on for awhile so I think I'll play for a bit before dinner.
Sun 06/06/10 at 16:06
Regular
Midweek madness is always dire, hehe.

I'm trying to get the medic achievements now, I got to the third milestone with the pyro :)

You should play with me more Machie! Just like when we used to play Wolfenstein.
Thu 03/06/10 at 21:33
Regular
Is the midweek madness Neocore complete pack a good one to pick up now?

I don't have any hats Alfonse :¬( I really want to play more TF2 tonight, but I have lots of work to do. I've got 20/326 achievements. So quite a way to go.
Tue 01/06/10 at 21:46
Regular
I'm not touching that Sega pack with a ten foot pole :)

I want them to bring out another Indie pack.

@Machie - I've gotten ghastly Ghibus but no others, crafting looks like a b***h aswell :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.