GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Steam"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/04/10 at 14:47
Regular
I'll make this brief. I have Steam but no friends who own Steam. I know some of you have this so add me, or post your Steam ID here.

Mine - Alexccll200
Machie - Markrowberry
Grandprix - Mattgrandprix
Sat 19/06/10 at 14:41
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Thanks Machie. I'm delighted with the gift. It is really generous of you. :)
Sat 19/06/10 at 13:53
Regular
No problem Chris :¬) unfortunately it'll only last for three days, so maybe it'll tempt you to pick it up during the next big sale.
Sat 19/06/10 at 13:49
Regular
"Mooching around"
Thanks very much for the TF2 inv machie! :)
Sat 19/06/10 at 13:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm just going to let you decide Machie. It is your game that you paid for so whatever you want to do with it is up to you. I don't want anyone to presume that I'm asking for free stuff, I'm just letting you know my situation and why I don't use Steam very much.
Sat 19/06/10 at 13:20
Regular
Grandprix wrote:
> I can't afford any games, not even the really cheap ones. Portal
> was good because it was free.

I've got a free Half Life 2 if you want it GP?
Sat 19/06/10 at 13:05
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I can't afford any games, not even the really cheap ones. Portal was good because it was free.
Sat 19/06/10 at 12:58
Regular
"Mooching around"
Machie wrote:
> Yeah that was fun. I was hoping Chaos and the others would join
> in too. I ahven't been on for awhile so I think I'll play for a
> bit before dinner.

Recent money situations, situations being I don't have any, have forced me to wait until I can get it now :(
Sat 19/06/10 at 11:25
Regular
I bought Mirror's Edge. I like this kind of weekly sale, I always snap up some good titles :)
Fri 18/06/10 at 23:02
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Nothing of great note, Burnout Paradise was £5 yesterday...and some of the C&C games the day before were ~£8 too. Otherwise everything else you could get cheaper elsewhere. I suspect sunday's sale will offer a few of them again if you think you've missed anything.

Mirror's Edge has never really appealed to me but its supposedly good and worth the money.
Fri 18/06/10 at 21:56
Regular
Is Mirrors Edge worth £3.24? I didn't know about the week sale, I wonder which ones I missed out on. :¬(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.