GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Steam"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/04/10 at 14:47
Regular
I'll make this brief. I have Steam but no friends who own Steam. I know some of you have this so add me, or post your Steam ID here.

Mine - Alexccll200
Machie - Markrowberry
Grandprix - Mattgrandprix
Tue 22/06/10 at 11:38
Regular
Discrepancy wrote:
> OK, had my first real session today. I love the sniper!
> Managed to get a handful of nice achievements for him; Gray
> matter, Be Efficient, Self Destruct etc.

His achievements are so easy! I got to Milestone 3 in a couple of hours. The scout probably has the hardest achievements.
Mon 21/06/10 at 16:26
Regular
Oh excellent! Yeah the best time to be a medic is helping a heavy just mow through all your enemies. It's not as fun as shooting people in the head from a distance. :¬)

The engineer I enjoy, especially when I can leave my sentry guns to kill people, but you realyl have to watch out for spies.

I didn't enjoy being a spy at first, but one time I did it and knifed 3 people in the back. My heart was running so fast.

The scout can be good, especially when you get the next shotgun. One game I was walking behind some enemy and killing them one by one from behind and won the game. It was great. :¬)
Mon 21/06/10 at 15:50
Regular
"Mooching around"
OK, had my first real session today. I love the sniper! Managed to get a handful of nice achievements for him; Gray matter, Be Efficient, Self Destruct etc.

I tried the medic and found that painfully dull, and I suck with the scout.

All in all, this is my favourite online experience yet!
Mon 21/06/10 at 11:53
Regular
They only added the offline practice a few days ago, so definitely a good place to start and get familiar with the classes.

I've been trying to catch up with Alex with all the achievements, but he's much better than me.
Mon 21/06/10 at 11:36
Regular
"Mooching around"
Yeah, I'm enjoying the sniper too, haven't tried the bow and arrow though, been messing around on off-line practise to get a feel for the classes.
Sun 20/06/10 at 19:36
Regular
You're welcome Alfonse. :¬)

Discrepancy wrote:
> I suck so hard at TF2 :(

I did (or still do) too :¬)

Here are some tips.

Stick with other teammates, especially medics. The medic uses his second gun to create a beam that heal teammates.

If you run into an enemy being healed by a medic, just run don't bother fighting.

It's a good idea to just shoot all your teammates when you see them. Sometimes it's a spy and he'll stab you in the back when you're not looking.

The engineer can build a gun, a med/ammo thing, a teleport entrance and teleport exit. To upgrade them remember to hit them with your spanner. As well as health there's metal lying around for you to collect to help you build and upgrade.

I would probably avoid playing arena games. You die quickly and then end up waiting for the next match.

I enjoy being a sniper. I get lots of headshots and I'm pretty good with the bow and arrow.
Sun 20/06/10 at 18:44
Regular
"Mooching around"
I suck so hard at TF2 :(
Sat 19/06/10 at 18:45
Regular
Omg, thank you so much Machie :3
Sat 19/06/10 at 18:18
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Mass Effect games on sale today. The first one is only £3.24, definitely worth it. The second one you can buy cheaper elsewhere.
Sat 19/06/10 at 14:50
Regular
You're welcome GP :¬) it's about time I gave you something back after answering all my questions and doing all those quizzes and threads over the year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.