GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Steam"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/04/10 at 14:47
Regular
I'll make this brief. I have Steam but no friends who own Steam. I know some of you have this so add me, or post your Steam ID here.

Mine - Alexccll200
Machie - Markrowberry
Grandprix - Mattgrandprix
Thu 29/04/10 at 18:46
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Garin wrote:
> I added you, Alfonse (and Dragonlance too).

Thanks Garin....I hope to be online shortly :-)
Thu 29/04/10 at 14:03
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I added you, Alfonse (and Dragonlance too).
Thu 29/04/10 at 12:59
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I have a Steam account back from when Football Manager required one (2 or 3 years back now), I didn't get last years version so haven't used it in over a year.

If I can find out my login/tag/whatever I'll add you guys also.
Thu 29/04/10 at 12:52
"possibly impossible"
Good that Steam is now coming to Mac as well. Currently have it on PC and it's been great for getting classic games at stupid prices. The original 2000 Alien Vs Predator was £1.99 at one point and it's so much better than the new version.
Wed 28/04/10 at 19:07
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Warhunt wrote:
> Already tried something along these lines. :D Seems peeps don't
> have Steam or don't want to put their details up ;)
>

I would add you to my Steam friends but you don't seem to have a 'tag' for Steam/PC listed WH.

Steam is perhaps different to other 'gaming' facilities - user accounts are very often very different to 'gamertags' and perhaps people are worried about 'infiltration' to their account details...I don't know.....but for what it's worth my Steam gamertag is BluTac :-D

Have you got Steam? Online in 5 :-)
Wed 28/04/10 at 18:04
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Alfonse wrote:
> I'll make this brief. I have Steam but no friends who own Steam.
> I know some of you have this so add me, or post your Steam ID
> here.
>
> Mine - Alexccll200

I have just added you Alfonse - but it seems that you have no profile:

"This user has not yet set up their Steam Community profile.
If you know them encourage him/her to set up their profile and join in on the gaming!"

I'll leave it with you then ... Spilt Milk :-)

ps You've got to accept the invite before you appear on my friend's list....which you don't at the moment :-)
Wed 28/04/10 at 15:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think I have Steam but I don't have money to spend so I don't use it and I can't remember my username anyway.
Wed 28/04/10 at 15:37
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Already tried something along these lines. :D Seems peeps don't have Steam or don't want to put their details up ;)

Tags Thread
Wed 28/04/10 at 14:47
Regular
I'll make this brief. I have Steam but no friends who own Steam. I know some of you have this so add me, or post your Steam ID here.

Mine - Alexccll200
Machie - Markrowberry
Grandprix - Mattgrandprix

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.