GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Boogeyman"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/07/06 at 00:58
Regular
"Mooching around"
Has he gone? He was our #3 poster for a while I think.

Well... He brought the posts in eh?
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I know virtually all of the young people are learning English nowadays. They have a killer school scheudle as well, the kids i was teaching would have 6 days of school, from 8 til about 5, then they'd have all their after school stuff their parents make them do. On top of that even on Sunday they'll still have to come to places like the English school and what not, i felt sorry for them, that's why i always made my Sunday classes quite easy.
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:34
Regular
"Mooching around"
Just fully improve your grammar and if notable status was ever available... :-D Madness.
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:34
Regular
Good to hear you gave them a bit of a rest, I think most kids nowadays are being pushed very ahrd, I know I am :( but it'll get me further in life i suppose :)
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heh English kids don't know how easy they have it, it's a cakewalk compared to what the Chinese kids go through
Regular
"Mooching around"
Kawada wrote:
> I know virtually all of the young people are learning English
> nowadays. They have a killer school scheudle as well, the kids i
> was teaching would have 6 days of school, from 8 til about 5,
> then they'd have all their after school stuff their parents make
> them do. On top of that even on Sunday they'll still have to come
> to places like the English school and what not, i felt sorry for
> them, that's why i always made my Sunday classes quite easy.

Meh, it's things like that, that make kids "rebel" against their parents.
Regular
Plus china is still communist so it's very hard to udnerstand all of the chinese peoples lifes :(
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Most of the kids though realise they have to work hard in order to make a good life for themselves, some days they would be saying how they hated it and what not but they knew if they wanted to do well they would have to work hard for it.
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:37
Regular
Boogeyman wrote:
> lmao! now theres something I didn't know. I know they have wacky
> signs though, ebcause they can't convert to english so it says
> stupid things on the signs, plus I'm catching up to you machie
> on the top posters bit :)

The top 100 poster of all time use to be a different colour. Hedfix had it for awhile. I wonder if they'll ever bring it back.

Yes you're referring to Engrish. A few of the asian countries have it. Havent seen any myself but I do have an artbook I got from Japan and it's full of it. Sometimes it doesnt make any sense. I'll have to try and find some.

Here's the website. Engrish.com
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:39
Regular
It's nice when people are prepared to work. Atleast they won't have the problem we have here where people don't want to work and with the stupid amount of benefits they get why should they? some kids at my 6th form get £30 a week in EMA and they £100 bonus for turning up to 6th form. The joke is that their parents are rich, but because they live in different houses (e.g. one of the kids dads is a lawyer and on about 85k a year, but he lvies with his mom who is on 12k he gets full benefits, eventhough his dad gives his mom and him loads of cash)
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:39
Regular
"Mooching around"
Oh yeah... That Silvery colour.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.