GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Joke Topic."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/10/01 at 22:59
Regular
Here's a joke for you:

What do you call a septic cat?

Pus.
Fri 12/10/01 at 21:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Fri 12/10/01 at 20:53
Fri 12/10/01 at 20:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I know loads of sad jokes about that topic that my friends told me. I won't put them in though.
Fri 12/10/01 at 20:25
To get a bit topical (and I don't want to offend anyone with this, so appologies)...

A pilot was flying over afghanistan with a full load of bombs ready to blow some stuff up. He's cruisin' along (stereo up, window down, that kind of thing) when on one side of his plane he sees a flying carpet next to him with an afghan chap on it. He looks the other side and there's another one. He's just trying to get over the shock when he notices they're each holding AK47s. This unnerves him somewhat, and he banks and shoots them both down. He flies on through afghanistan, drops his bombs, blows something up and flies back to his aircraft carrier. When he gets there he lands all right and heads to his debreif. When he gets there his commanding officer says:
"I heard what happened out there! Why did you shoot down those two aircraft?....."
(brace yourself)
"....They were allied carpets!"

cue groans, shouts, cursing and the throwing of rotten vegetable matter.
Fri 12/10/01 at 17:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
1. My dog has no nose.

2. How does he smell?

1. Awful.
Fri 12/10/01 at 17:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Fri 12/10/01 at 14:38
Regular
"I confused?"
Your honour, your joke wasn't funny.
Thu 11/10/01 at 19:12
when u read it from down 2 up it reads:
LOOK HOW LONG I KEPT THIS STUPID IDIOT TALKING ABOUT SHEEP.
and i told weirdy that 'un.
Thu 11/10/01 at 19:09
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Weird wonder wrote:
> Say sheep before each of these words.

Sheep
about
talking

> idiot
stupid
this
kept
I
long
how
look

Say
> sheep after these words.

Sheep
about
talking
idiot

> stupid
this
kept
I
long
how
look

Now say sheep
> twice before these words

Sheep
about
talking
idiot

> stupid
this
kept
I
long
how
look

Now just
> read these words from the bottom up.

Sheep
about
talking

> idiot
stupid
this
kept
I
long
how
look

I don't get it.
Thu 11/10/01 at 18:24
a red man is in his red house,in his red bath,reading his red newspaper.a green man rings his red door bell and the red man puts on his red towel and walks down the red stairs.this man has never ever seen another colour before and as soon as he sees the green man,he drops his red towel.the green man is so shocked he runs across the road but is run over by a truck.and the morale of the story?

never cross the road when the red man flashes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.