GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS3 Launch Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/03/07 at 13:18
"possibly impossible"
So, The PS3 is out (and still in the shops now).

Did you get one? Do you have an import? Or are you not interested because of the price/you're broke/can't be bothered?

Now all 3 Next-Gen consoles are finally out, we can actually settle back and see which one will come out top, but until then, anyone go to a launch or early opening?
Fri 23/03/07 at 16:12
Regular
"eat toast!"
so everyone who waited for 36 hours got a hd tv with their playstation 3. So those lucky 100 or so individuals are won over. But frankly i haven't and won't be rushing out to buy me ps3 until after a year to see how things shape up.

PS3 will undoubt win the console war, but its lead severly reduced or maybe they'll get the same sales as the ps2 when things are properly established.
Fri 23/03/07 at 15:39
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Not interested in any of the games - any decent ones will already be out on the 360 anyways so no point in wasting my cash.

Will keep an eye on it though to see if they come up with any decent games and what the next Socom game is like. Need to be a fair few great exclusives that come out that I couldn't get for the 360 before I'm tempted.
Fri 23/03/07 at 13:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
My mate had to cancel 20 pre-orders, luckily they allowed him to do so otherwise he'd have been screwwwwwwwwwwwed
Fri 23/03/07 at 13:39
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I wanted a silver or white one. Won't be buying it until its near the £250-£300 mark.

Its goo to see it still in the shops though. All those idiots on ebay who bought it solely to make profit will be kicking themselves.
Fri 23/03/07 at 13:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
haha nope and won't even consider it until about 2 price drops and if a whole stack of RPG's (proper J-RPG ones not the annoying hack 'n' slash drivel) are exclusive to the console.

Until then i'm happy with my 360 and my PS2 still
Fri 23/03/07 at 13:18
"possibly impossible"
So, The PS3 is out (and still in the shops now).

Did you get one? Do you have an import? Or are you not interested because of the price/you're broke/can't be bothered?

Now all 3 Next-Gen consoles are finally out, we can actually settle back and see which one will come out top, but until then, anyone go to a launch or early opening?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.