GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Project Gothem Racing 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Project Gotham Racing 2'.
Fri 25/07/03 at 20:39
Regular
Been reading up on this and I'm really happy about the old time difference part of things being brought back. :-)

Plus I'm guessing plenty of you know about the weather conditions being updated when playing online. Combined with all the new tracks, cars and of course the improvements to the graphics, this is gonna be a damn good game.

I dunno about the rest of you, but a lack of Gran Turismo on XBox doesn't really bother me all that much. ;-)
Tue 29/07/03 at 19:25
Regular
Ali, it's been one game ferchrissake, and the magazine turned out to be right in the end. If you could give me examples of any other time, then I'd happily oblige, but I just can't think of any. You seem to be basing this argument on one incident.

Besides, you said it yourself, if a reviewer is constantly off the mark, you ignore him. Surely if a reviewer was more or less spot on all the time, it would have the reverse effect? I'm yet to disagree with GamesTM, fortifying my trust in them.

I therefore hold their opinions in high regard. If I didn't, I would have wasted a lot of money by now. Reviews serve as a guide, yes, and that's how I decide whether or not a game's worth buying.
Tue 29/07/03 at 19:51
Regular
But it doesn't take away the fact that its not your opinion. There have been plenty of occassions when you have said that you don't want it after a Games TM review. I think you and Tilta had an argument about it around the time of the release for Brute Force.
Tue 29/07/03 at 20:17
Regular
Forget about it anyway. I aren't starting arguing with the few remaining posters who know and like to talk about games.
Tue 29/07/03 at 20:21
Regular
Yeah, no problem.

:D
Sat 02/08/03 at 23:48
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Ali wrote:
> I aren't starting arguing with the few remaining posters who know and like to talk about games.

Oh I could start a doozy. But it'd be pointless.
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:58
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
I read the list of some of the cars in pgr2, is there a complete
list anywhere! I hear that theres over 100 cars.
Thu 14/08/03 at 19:51
Regular
I do kind of miss the Grand turismo. But i suppose there are better games on xbox
Thu 14/08/03 at 22:03
Regular
"Remember me?"
Gran Turismo smells.
Thu 14/08/03 at 23:37
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
The only reason I go back to GT3 occasionally is to race in my Audi S4.

I spent ages tuning that beast up, jet black, blacked alloys, 550bhp, a great sounding engine tone, and rapid acceleration. It ain't the fastest car in the game, but it makes the races more interesting.
Fri 15/08/03 at 03:02
"I love yo... lamp."
I am really looking forward to PGR2. I do like the idea of the 500 or so cars in GT4, but I am getting sick of it. For tuning up cars in games I prefer Sega GT.

I also liked the cone challenges in PGR, but I did find some of them too hard which annoys me. So I still haven't managed to finish the game.

I welcome the return of the clock.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.