GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Project Gothem Racing 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Project Gotham Racing 2'.
Fri 25/07/03 at 20:39
Regular
Been reading up on this and I'm really happy about the old time difference part of things being brought back. :-)

Plus I'm guessing plenty of you know about the weather conditions being updated when playing online. Combined with all the new tracks, cars and of course the improvements to the graphics, this is gonna be a damn good game.

I dunno about the rest of you, but a lack of Gran Turismo on XBox doesn't really bother me all that much. ;-)
Fri 25/07/03 at 20:39
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Been reading up on this and I'm really happy about the old time difference part of things being brought back. :-)

Plus I'm guessing plenty of you know about the weather conditions being updated when playing online. Combined with all the new tracks, cars and of course the improvements to the graphics, this is gonna be a damn good game.

I dunno about the rest of you, but a lack of Gran Turismo on XBox doesn't really bother me all that much. ;-)
Fri 25/07/03 at 20:44
Regular
Turismo's balls anyway.

Gotham should spank it with a big sticky thing. Hopefully when you go online it'll be like Midtown Madness 3 where you have everything unlocked automatically, that way I won't have to bother with those stupid cone challenges.

Glad the internal clock time thingy's back as well, was suprised to see it wasn't in PGR.
Sat 26/07/03 at 10:41
Regular
While the gamplay may be rather lacklustre (except for rally races), nothing can rival the RPG element Gran Turismo brings to the racing genre.
Sat 26/07/03 at 10:54
Regular
RPG my ass.

The game's dull as hell.
Sat 26/07/03 at 11:13
Regular
Heh "RPG".

Gran Turismo is too realistic for its own good - Many people won't be really that bothered about tweaking parts and stuff. Its rather boring.

Still. Can't wait for PGR2! It looks bloody awesome!
Sat 26/07/03 at 11:20
Regular
Earning money, tweaking cars and buying new ones was a great, RPG-esque aspect of the Gran Turismo series and I expect that if it's included in a future PGR, you'll all be creaming your shorts over it.

Don't be blinded by this good point, just because you don't enjoy some of the actual racing.
Sat 26/07/03 at 11:23
Regular
*Don't be blinded FROM
Sat 26/07/03 at 11:24
Regular
Thats the thing - I prefer to just load in the game and start racing/driving straight away - No faffing about.

If I wanted to tweak parts/buy new things - I'll use my own car for that..

Still - Some people might enjoy stimulated car part's molestering.

*Simulated.
Sat 26/07/03 at 11:27
Regular
Creaming my pants because I can tweak a car?

I hardly think so, I like PGR because it's realistic yet still fun at the same time and not too complicated. I have no intrest in 'tweaking' a car.
Sat 26/07/03 at 11:27
Regular
Well, I suppose if that's how you like to play...

The reason I kept Gran Turismo 3 was because this career mode in which you'd rise to the top, through buying new cars and parts added a whole new level of depth to the game. Much like an RPG.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.