GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Project Gothem Racing 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Project Gotham Racing 2'.
Fri 25/07/03 at 20:39
Regular
Been reading up on this and I'm really happy about the old time difference part of things being brought back. :-)

Plus I'm guessing plenty of you know about the weather conditions being updated when playing online. Combined with all the new tracks, cars and of course the improvements to the graphics, this is gonna be a damn good game.

I dunno about the rest of you, but a lack of Gran Turismo on XBox doesn't really bother me all that much. ;-)
Sat 11/10/03 at 17:48
"Sony/PS2/Best"
Cyclone wrote:
> Make a new Rush game and I'd be laughing.

Huh?
Fri 10/10/03 at 22:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Make a new Rush game and I'd be laughing.
Fri 10/10/03 at 20:49
"Sony/PS2/Best"
Is this the forum you said had the names in it?
Fri 10/10/03 at 20:46
"I love yo... lamp."
We know. Sav was just saying that he didn't really care if it wasn't, as a lot of Sony fanboys use Gran Turismo as a reason for arguing that the PS or PS2 is better.
Fri 10/10/03 at 20:45
"Sony/PS2/Best"
Savatt78 wrote:
> I dunno about the rest of you, but a lack of Gran Turismo on XBox
> doesn't really bother me all that much. ;-)

The reason why there is a lack of GT on XBOX is because it is developed by SCEE (Sony* Computer Entertainment Europe)

*Mistake
Fri 10/10/03 at 20:44
"Sony/PS2/Best"
Savatt78 wrote:
> I dunno about the rest of you, but a lack of Gran Turismo on XBox
> doesn't really bother me all that much. ;-)

The reason why there is a lack of GT on XBOX is because it is developed by SCEE (Snoy Computer Entertainment Europe)
Fri 15/08/03 at 03:02
"I love yo... lamp."
I am really looking forward to PGR2. I do like the idea of the 500 or so cars in GT4, but I am getting sick of it. For tuning up cars in games I prefer Sega GT.

I also liked the cone challenges in PGR, but I did find some of them too hard which annoys me. So I still haven't managed to finish the game.

I welcome the return of the clock.
Thu 14/08/03 at 23:37
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
The only reason I go back to GT3 occasionally is to race in my Audi S4.

I spent ages tuning that beast up, jet black, blacked alloys, 550bhp, a great sounding engine tone, and rapid acceleration. It ain't the fastest car in the game, but it makes the races more interesting.
Thu 14/08/03 at 22:03
Regular
"Remember me?"
Gran Turismo smells.
Thu 14/08/03 at 19:51
Regular
I do kind of miss the Grand turismo. But i suppose there are better games on xbox

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.