GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jak & Daxter"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/10/01 at 12:43
Regular
I was watching Game network this morning and this game was on the Game Clip with music thing and this game looks amazing it looks better then mario 64 and in the clip daxter actually helped Jak instead of sitting on his shoulder becuase Jak was hanging on the edge of a cliff(MGS2 style) and daxter was trying to pull him up

and this has no loading things either like a few of you said it will either be stream loading or have one big load at the beginning this looks better then Crah Bandicoot ever wil do and it comes out on 11/12/01
Page:
Thu 04/10/01 at 20:10
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Should be quite good
Fri 05/10/01 at 13:28
Regular
I just love the look of this game
Fri 05/10/01 at 14:04
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
When's it out?
Fri 05/10/01 at 14:15
Regular
"Hairy Hippo Hoop"
Someone was in the ps2 forum saying that Sony should have more 'exclusives'... Well this is one of them,

and it's gona rock...
Fri 05/10/01 at 18:45
Regular
"You Bum!!"
It should change the way we look at platform games
Fri 05/10/01 at 20:50
Regular
M16 wrote:
> When's it out?
november 12th

Triple H wrote:
this will change the way we look at platformers
THIS WILL CHANGE THE WAY THE WORLD LOOKS AT PLATFORMERS
Fri 05/10/01 at 21:04
Regular
"Whatever!"
Looks awesome!!
Sat 06/10/01 at 07:32
Regular
Yeh and it comes out next month (but i doubt it will you know what release dates are like)
Sat 06/10/01 at 10:06
Regular
if it does come out next month then why aint people reviewed it yet
im bored lets write as much as we can about it:
Jak and Daxter has an extra bit on the end of its name caled The Precursor Legacy which i dont have a clue what it means, which is being created by former Crash Bandicoot people Naughty Dog, it is going to be one of the best games of the year
Jak and Daxter is different in that all of the levels will have no loading times the game levels are put within a massive gameworld. Naughty dog spoke to some magazine(think it was OPSM2 and they said that in the final release of the game players will be able to move from one level to the next when they want with out loading times. Jak and Daxter shares some of its controls and attack options with the Crash series--Crash's spinning attack is a move that Jak uses but the game is also much more deeper than the Crash games. they give you a whole load of place to explore like a mario game instead of going in a straight line in crash The 3D worlds are huge, and Jak can find his way over creeks and across beaches as he wishes.
the game should come out on 12/11/01 as i said in the last message but i doubt that it will.
THIS GAME WILL BE HUGE
someone please write something now
Sat 06/10/01 at 10:23
Regular
Just thinking one game that could sell absolutely millions could be Red Faction 2 without the loading screens becuase it would have the same thing as Jak & Daxter (hopefully)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.