GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jak & Daxter"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/10/01 at 12:43
Regular
I was watching Game network this morning and this game was on the Game Clip with music thing and this game looks amazing it looks better then mario 64 and in the clip daxter actually helped Jak instead of sitting on his shoulder becuase Jak was hanging on the edge of a cliff(MGS2 style) and daxter was trying to pull him up

and this has no loading things either like a few of you said it will either be stream loading or have one big load at the beginning this looks better then Crah Bandicoot ever wil do and it comes out on 11/12/01
Page:
Thu 04/10/01 at 15:05
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Wont that be really hard if you only play your games at 3 in the morning?
Thu 04/10/01 at 15:17
Regular
Pokemon Gold/Silver on the Game Boy Colour had that too.

It's a neat touch but nothing overly impressive.
Thu 04/10/01 at 15:21
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Natbuc wrote:
> Have you heard J & D changes the time of day (day
> time...evening....night...ect)according to your real time in real life. Thats
> good. Be amazed Nitendo boy.

Where did you hear this? I love the sound of it!!
Thu 04/10/01 at 15:29
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
J&D looks really cool, I thought it would be a Mario rip-off at first but it has some really cool features in it. I'm not too keen on the main character though, he ain't as cool as Crash. But i'm still gettin' it!
Thu 04/10/01 at 15:57
Regular
It looks set to be in the classic platforming style as well. The old A - B route rather than exploration based.

You'll hardly notice though.
Thu 04/10/01 at 16:55
Regular
"Back For Good"
It's not like crash with start to finish levels, It's one massive world and i do mean MASSIVE!!!!
Thu 04/10/01 at 18:54
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Last months video of J&D on PSM2 was really good.Did anyone see it?
Thu 04/10/01 at 19:22
Regular
Yeh i really want this game
Thu 04/10/01 at 19:48
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Nah- haven't seen it yet.
Thu 04/10/01 at 19:52
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I am loving this game the more i see it!!

Cant wait!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.